Locking Spec in LBs

Users who are viewing this thread

UNianwar

Recruit
Hello there fellow NW players, I've been playing for an unomitable amount of time and I've been to some really beautiful Line battles in my days. for me one of the things that makes this game stand out is the fact that it is not just another mindless "call of duty " game in each LB officers use strategy to lead there man to the best results (its given that some strategies used by some officers are better then others), when an officer is trying to sneak pass the enemy line, only with no success because one of the enemy man is in spec and is informing the enemy regiment of every move on the battlefield it really griefs me.
so my proposal is to lock the spectators and the dead cameras( yes you have that in the admin panel) and make it official rule that an lb should be played like that.

anyway what do you think? do you agree or may be not? let me know. 

We tried this at my line battles, and the only drawback was that admins could not spectate people on the opposite team to do their jobs. After we tested it, the general consensus was that ghosting was not really that much of a problem and we went back to the free camera. If I were hosting some kind of competition, like a regimental tourney or something, I would lock spectators to team mates, but during normal line battles, we are just playing for fun so it is not as important.

OK yeah, I see what you mean it would make an admin more handicapt. but I do think we need an official known to all rule on that matter

Back
Top Bottom