Currently working on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need quite a few things to take care of before I can even consider releasing what I have. But never fear, I have been working on the next version whenever I have the time and will to do so. I recently.built a dungeon scene to test some things and see how feasible would dungeons be on the warband engine. That would include traps timed triggers and dungeon bosses.

awkwarrd said:
Ulvebane said:
Fingers crossed for this being the silence before the storm. Fingers crossed... waiting... WANT!
:smile: Hope things are moving forward, Guspav.
Haha same.

I have this mental image of guspac in a wizard robe with a cup of coffee sitting infront of his computer...  not sure why.
Hehe that one deserves a Photoshop of myself. But I can't do anything about it until I come back home.

Teofish said:
Brytenwalda had several. There was especially one where you started topside and delved into an old Romantic ruin that was fairly large.

An example of it here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWNZs54cTYU

Teofish said:
Brytenwalda had several. There was especially one where you started topside and delved into an old Romantic ruin that was fairly large.

Perhaps, but Light and Darkness had and will have far more than just kill x mobs and leave. Hell even that cave in one of the villages was more imaginative than the old roman ruins...

Haven't played that in ages so can't remember. My point was that there are several places to take inspiration from. I also think TLD had some dungeonesque locations. Also, I see my mobile's autocorrect found the ruins more...... charming. :razz:

Ah, my WIP dungeon can already do all what the Brytenwalda one can do (it's almost identical to the one in Viking Conquest, isn't it?).
I'm currently trying to make a "pressure plate" dart trap, but it doesn't quite work like I want... I might make it a particle trap instead until I figure out how to do it.
Also, I have been scouting for some more models from OSPs to make the mod more colorful. I just got permission from Xenoargh for the Blood and Steel resources and some other models from the Crusades (recently released as OSP) mod will be useful for the new tier of troops the Sarranids have got.

I'm excited to see the new Sarranid troops! I've always wanted to do a playthrough with the Sarranids, in a mod or in vanilla. Sadly, I never can seem to keep with them, though aesthetically they are an interesting faction!

Looks like I'm doing a Saranaid playthrough now.  I'm glad you're making use of those fantastic models.  You can probably use some of the crusader armour for the Swadians too.

I just finished writing the dialog of Padubast, one of the new companions.

Note that I still need to correct some spelling errors, but the dialog is at least there already!

guspav said:
I just finished writing the dialog of Padubast, one of the new companions.

Note that I still need to correct some spelling errors, but the dialog is at least there already!

"zombieman" kinda ruins it for me... Also... an undead on a "Holy" quest to kill undead... makes sense I guess?

Well, the D&D cartoon had Dekkion, the Celestial Warrior. A warrior from an ancient order who got turned into an undead aeons ago by an evil wizard, and interestingly - while he magically counted as an "evil undead" he retained his goodness.

skeleton%2Bwarrior.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom