~ A Huge thanks to GABRILDURO ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

usnavy30

Grandmaster Knight
GABRILDURO for his permission to use 1755 Old Frontier and 1776 American Revolution content.

~ A Huge thanks to Gabrilduro for letting us use the much needed resources from 1755 Old Frontier mod and 1776 American Revolution mods. All resources from GABRILDURO'S mods are only for use with permission granted. They are NOT for OSP use. If anybody wants to use his resources for other mods, will need his personal PERMISSION. All resources will be marked in GABRILDURO Brf file(s) to indicate this. ~

Thank you Gab for your dedication to your work and we will definitely make good use of it, many players within the Full Invasion community will also respect that. Thank you!

U all are very welcome!  :razz:
I enjoyed Full Invasion, but my son is very crazy about it, now!
...sometimes he actually prefers F.I. and mods like Blood&Steel to my own Mods!  :mrgreen:
I wish I had more time to help U out even more, but I ve got not even the time to dedicate to my own Mods...hehehe...  :roll:

Thx for the affection and dedication that U guys had, even in the past (USNAVY used to be often around my Topics!  :wink: ) and for respecting and totally my requests on the usage of my resources!  :cool:

Best luck and grats for what was done sofar and thx for advertising my Mods in this Topic.

Gab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom