Banning on Flying Squirrel Entertainment website

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

idkwidlol

Recruit
So I was banned several weeks ago after I was accused of being a duplicate of my Regimental CO. He said I would be unbanned the next day. I wasn't unbanned. When I asked my CO why I wasn't unbanned, he ignored me. Everyday I tried talking to him but he would ignore me even when I was in team-speak. I donated $150 dollars towards BCOF so I am a little annoyed. Just now however I was on team-speak when I was permanently banned by a Major. I feel like S**t right now so I’m asking you, if there is anyway to get my account back?

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104111086282344590066/posts/7m2BrWUVkZJ

Thanks all of you in advance.

Classic FSE, you know its a dupe account when it donates :lol:

Anyhow, your best bet is to email one of them, I think there are some email addresses on the FSE website, do not hold your breath though.

http://www.fsegames.eu/contact.html two emails options at the bottom.

Glad I could be of service, everyone makes mistakes and Vince apologised for his (teams) own one quite well.

James Grant said:
Glad I could be of service, everyone makes mistakes and Vince apologised for his (teams) own one quite well.

It is so easy to apologize after you have acted like a twat, this would not of even happened if the moderators were actually doing checks on peoples accounts instead of just banning them outright because they think they are dupe accounts.

James Stewart said:
Who wants to request an unban on my account? :lol:
It would be my pleasure!
tavington2013banner.png

Daniel. said:
James Grant said:

It is so easy to apologize after you have acted like a twat, this would not of even happened if the moderators were actually doing checks on peoples accounts instead of just banning them outright because they think they are dupe accounts.

I think your right. But I bet you nothing will happen to the guy banned me and probably others.

MaHuD said:
If you behave to them the way you behaved to me, I doubt you will get unbanned.

If you behave to other people like you behaved to me, I doubt you will be a Moderator for much longer.

idkwidlol said:
MaHuD said:
If you behave to them the way you behaved to me, I doubt you will get unbanned.

If you behave to other people like you behaved to me, I doubt you will be a Moderator for much longer.
I'll remember to not to attempt to help agitated people in the future. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom