Nyström

Users who are viewing this thread

Raul47

Sergeant

-THE NYSTRÖM CLAN-
VIKINGR CLAN

0131-vikingos.jpg

CLAN INFORMTION

The Nyström Clan is a Vikingr Clan based in the old nordic tribes.
This regiment is not supposed to be a regular regiment as they members have been forced to fight for the Nyström lands.
Our armed peasants will defend their land to death.

CLAN BANNER

x5fe.png

OUR MEMBERS

We are a subregiment of the GH Napoleonic Wars Regiments.
Our current members are all from this Napoleonic Wars Regiment.

WEB PAGE: http://guardiahispana.hol.es/inicio/

-Bjorn Nyström
-Raedwulf Nyström
-Godwin Nyström
-Asbjorn Nyström
-Harold Nyström
-Leif Nyström
-Erik Nyström
-Leofwine Nyström
-Olaf Nyström
-Noah Nyström
-Knud Nyström

HOW TO JOIN?

This is a Spanish Clan, so if you want to join YOU MUST SPEAK SPANISH.
If you want to join, add our leaders on Steam:

[GH]yokinwowESP
[GH] Tnt-Cónsul Raúl

¡Hola, bienvenidos a Víkingr! I hope you guys stick around. Don't call yourselves 'regiment', though - that's not proper jargon around these parts :razz:. 'Clan' is better.

I just read the Víkingr thread in your forum and I saw you guys have an interest in keeping things more or less historically and linguistically accurate (well, some of you at least, haha), so if you'd like to get advice, corrections and guidance in that regard, I'd be glad to help. Just PM me.

Cheers and good luck!

Vikingr regiment... somehow that not sound very Vikingish. Vikingr tribe sound mor' fabulous but that's what I think.

Be kind Harkonette. Everyone has to start somewhere; so long as they are willing to listen and take on board our suggestions/criticisms then it's all good. Of course perhaps this is something to be settled between the Spaniards and the Viking-Portuguese? :grin:

It's funny how you react to viking "regiment"... What happens? We only want to assist to battles as a group. Maybe the word is not regiment, but I think that all you understand it.

Just giving you guys info on how Víkingr clans operate and trying to help, no offense meant. It's just that 'regiment' is as out of place here as 'clan' would be in NW, so it sounds funny.

Ok then, but please, don't call us "spaniards" because is so despective. Spanish is the correct word because it means that we are from Spain, spaniard means that spanish people are a bad thing..

Yeah, Leifr Eiríksson  is a politically incorrect english snob ****, ignore him! Have fun in Vikingr, just try to stay in the tone of the time period of Vikingr while you're playing and don't consider yourselves a regiment here. :razz:

Oh, but "Spaniard" is not despective. It's a perfectly neutral word. You're Spanish-you're a Spaniard, same as you're English-you're an Englishman.

Either that, or I've been insulting myself for years! :eek:

Welcome to the Community!

Some of us may seem hostile at first, but we're all a bunch of friendly people. Especially Celtic, when you get past the "Braveheart Bydand 4thewin", he's a good person. (He's going to kill me for putting that, but I'm just a massive troll).

~ Clann Uí hUiginn

Sorry, I didn't explained correctly. The word "spaniard" is not estrictly despective, but people usually use "spaniard" as an insult.

Well, in my experience it's just a neutral word, and rest assured, it wasn't used pejoratively here. Don't worry, this community might have many flaws, but anti-Spanish sentiments is not one of them. People here hate everyone regardless of nationality. :lol:

Im not saying that this community is anti-spanish... But understand me as a spanish because all the foreigner people who I met didn't had a good idea about our "life style". Sometimes I heard "jobless spaniard", "drunken spaniard", "corrupt spaniard" or only "spaniard".... That is the european vision of Spain xdddd

Back
Top Bottom