SP Native Fantasy [WB] Calradian Dynasties (Age of Magic + Dynasties)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falathar said:
If you do two or three of them, this mod will be awesome.

Well, you can certainly expect at least two of them in the next release, probably even more. :wink:

I have one question, do you guys need help with the story? I have always wanted to write a story for a game and you know I have a pretty good imagination so if you are interested you can tell me :grin:

darklord5555 said:
I have one question, do you guys need help with the story? I have always wanted to write a story for a game and you know I have a pretty good imagination so if you are interested you can tell me :grin:

Not especially, but maybe there is something you can do. I'll pm you to see if you're interested. :smile:

edit: Welcome to the team, darklord5555 :grin:

Roxten said:
when will it come out?
Check the main post. :lol:
cwr said:
    Release Date for Version 0.01:
Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thane_of_Dhirim said:
looking cool :smile:
Thanks! Were doing are best. :grin:

We have got several updates for everyone watching this mod! :grin:

Updates:
Thank you to darklord5555, for writing a new backstory, and becoming a member of our team!
Thank you to thepolymath, and becoming a 3d modeler of our team!
A new screenshot has been added.
The release date, after me deciding between July 23 and July 25, is confirmed as July 25!​

darklord5555 said:
And now 2 more days of wait

Actually for people in Europe/Asia/Australia/Africa the release will be July 26. I'm in Chicago, so for me the release is July 25. I'm just saying so everyone knows. :smile:

And we now have our own sub-forum on produno's new World of Ice and Fire forum! Thanks to produno for letting us use it!

Then for you it will release july 25. :grin:

I was saying that so people living in Europe/Asia won't expect a release a day before it will actually happen.

Calradian Dynasties v0.01 has been uploaded, but not authorized, on moddb. I will post again when it is authorized. :smile:

v0.01 is uploaded to Moddb! Please report any bugs and/or balancing issues. :smile:

cwr said:
v0.02 is uploaded and approved in moddb.

Hmm, i'm going to take a little break tomorrow from modding and play this. Are you planning on adding any change-logs of all the things that you add from version to version? 

Yes, here's a feature list and changelog: :smile:

First change log:
V0.01 ---> V0.02
Added favorable dialog with bandits
In the favorable dialog, you can give orders to the bandits (will be expanded upon greatly)
Added another new faction (unfinished, may or may not appear, please report back if it shows up or not)
Expanded the map (the camera can go farther, but still doesn't go off the edge)
Various bug fixes and tweaks

V0.01 features:
Diplomacy
Cinematic visuals
Bandit faction
Varinian faction
Part of a story (VERY incomplete)
Both good and evil stories (again, VERY incomplete)
Bandit troop tree

For me, the new faction doesn't appear in V0.02. I also got a CTD when I went from Notes>Factions>(the new faction, forgot the name). This only happened once though, the second time I got no crashes. Everything else works fine for me. What is the storyline, if I may ask? :grin: I haven't encountered any "story" yet so far.

Something unusual said:
For me, the new faction doesn't appear in V0.02.
Thanks, thats what I needed to know.

About the story, just go to Yalen tavern, and you'll see a loan shark. Do his quest, and that is the start of the story. Unfortunately, the story isn't finished yet. I also plan on a story continuing after the merchant quests, but I haven't gotten to that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom