We are currently thinking about merging with a different mod. We will keep everyone updated.Mod is basically dead, I am working on a new idea right now. If backstay wants to continue the development, I can PM him the source code. (So PM me if you want it, backstay)
About Calradian Dynasties
This is two mods, Age of Magic, and Dynasties, combined. Both were mods aimed at keeping the same world, Calradia, but adding several new, exciting features to it. So the developers of those two mods, me, for Age of Magic, and Backstay for Dynasties, have decided to merge our mods into one amazing mod, with all the features of both mods.
It is the year 1257, and Calradia is at war. The old empire's glory has been shattered, and now wars and turmoil are upon us. Seven kingdoms are constantly at war for glory, power and wealth. In the middle of the continent stands the kingdom of Swadia, Once strong and invincible, Now they are nothing but a shadow of their former selves. They still have the strongest knights that instill fear in their enemies, but other kingdoms have learned to counter this, and it is no longer the asset it once was. The Kingdom of Nords resides in the north; they are battle hardened warriors, and have infantry whom cant be rivaled. Their values of honor and power are the strongest. In the north-eastern tundra, The Kingdom of Vaegirs and their fearsome marksman live; their archers could aim from very far away, and still crack the skull of their enemies. In the highlands, the Kingdom of Rhodoks and their great spearmen live. Their sergeants were specially trained to counter the Swadian Knights during their rebellion against Swadia. Their spearmen are the nightmare of all horsemen in Caladria. In the east, the Khergit Khanate resides. their swiftness and deadly horse archers sore through the great continent of Calradia, and they can move at great speed on campaigns. In the southern deserts, the Sarranid Sultanate wait in silence for an opportunity to take control of Calradia. Their mamlukes may be the only rivals to the Swadian knights in the whole continent. To the south of the kingdom Rhodoks, the Varinian Ellisari dabbles in the secret arts of magic. the only faction who acceptes magic with open hearts. Many young mages flock to their gates everyday. In Calradia, a new phenomenon appears: the bandits start to work together under one great leader. And now, the infamous bandit king Shavaro, now calling himself Great Master Shavaro, managed to overpower The Kingdom of Swadia and took Tevarin Castle, creating more chaos in an already chaotic realm.
The fate of Calradia is in your hands, the only question for you is what to do with it...
- - Killable Lords
- - Graphical, Sound, and Texture Improvements (thanks to DOMA_)
- - Diplomacy (thanks to Waihti)
- - Denouncing Lords of your faction
- - More options when speaking with lords
- - Seafaring
- - Open-able and close-able helmets
- - Banks
- - Voice acting? (depends on how many people will do some voice acting for us)
- - Queens
- - Improved Families
- - Bandit troop tree
- - New bandit parties
- - Player kingdom troops
- - Barracks in towns and castles
- - Mercenaries roaming the map
- - New island faction
- - Magic
- - New Music (thanks to Kevin MacLeod of incompetech.com)
- - New quests
- - A new story
Credits (thank you)
- cwr: co-leading and coding for Calradian Dynasties.
- Backstay: co-leading, coding, and modeling for Calradian Dynasties.
- Michadr: coding for Calradian Dynasties.
- Cheweymeister: scening for Calradian Dynasties.
- Pruduno: mapping for Calradian Dynasties.
- Stefanice (from moddb): modeling for Calradian Dynasties.
- darklord5555: writing for Calradian Dynasties.
- Koaandl: Allowing us to use parts of his Mage Mod in Calradian Dynasties
- Lucas_the_benevolent: a lot of OSP weapons
- SacredStoneHead: nord huscarl armor model
- Lanister: some code for recruiting prisoners from castles
- Caba'Drin: code for modifying player party name
- Ruthven: Sea battle scenes OSP
- Narf of Picklestink: For his OSP items
- Slytacular: For his OSP helmets
- Gutekfiutek: Polished landscapes
- incompetech.com (Kevin MacLeod): For the new music
- CBWarDog: Party map icon model
- Checkmaty: More Metal Sound Mod V2.2
- CHUR: Music
- Kovas: OSP items
- Angry Newbie: Some sound samples
- Diplomacy team: Diplomacy
- Leprechaun & Mordachai: More Lord Interactions Script
- Ikaguia: Open-close Helmet Script
- Madvader: After death camera
- Lumos: Answering some coding questions of mine
- dia151: Armor model
- Garnier, Keedo420, lazeras & Duh: Bank Script
- Doma_: Graphical and Sound Improvements
The two mods,
Dynasties and Age
of Magic, have now
together into one
cwr and Backstay,
along with the rest
of the Age of Magic
team, are excited
to kick off with a
new mod with tons
of the new and
exciting features we
had planned for both
of our two mods.
Stay updated on the
bandit troop trees.
Finished the new
date as July 25 for
the Americas, and
July 26 for Europe,
Asia, Australia, and
Release Date for Version 0.04:
- cwr (Coder & Co-Leader)
- Backstay (Coder, Modeler, Co-Leader)
- Michadr (Coder)
- Cheweymeister (Scener)
- Produno (Mapper)
- Stefanice (from moddb) (Modeler)
- darklord5555 (Writer)
- Killable Lords (15%)
Graphical, Texture & Sound Improvements (100%) Diplomacy (100%)
- Denouncing Lords of own Faction (0%)
- More Lord Interaction (0%)
- Open-able and close-able helmets (0%)
- Banks (0%)
- Queens (30%)
- Improved Families (0%)
Bandit Troop Tree (100%) New Bandit Parties (100%)
- New Island Faction (95%)
- Sea Travel (90%)
- Magic (90%)
- New Music (60%)
- Player Kingdom Troops (80%)
- New Quests (50%)
- New Story (25%)
- Barracks in towns and castles (30%)
- Bandits being able to take Castles (20%)
- Roaming Mercenaries (0%)
| What You Can do to Help:|
- Help work on the mod: code, model,
scene, whatever you can do.
- Do some voice acting for the mod.
(PM me or Backstay what it sounds like
and we'll decide if we can use it)
- Test Age of Magic and report the bugs
you find. (All bugs in Age of Magic will
still be present in Calradian Dynasties,
so catching them for us would be a big
- Put Calradian Dynasties in your
signature to promote it.
- "What do you want?"
(In a sort of neutral, sort of antagonistic tone of voice)
- "The armies of hell will destroy all of mankind!"
(Evil tone of voice)
- "Knave! I have brought some friends of mine to deal with you!"
(Threatening/antagonistic tone of voice)
- "Hmmm... Maybe we can work out an agreement... Ha! Pleasure doing business with you!"
(He thinks hes very clever- he just kept 2800 dinars that aren't his, while only giving you 200 dinars.)
- "Greetings, renowned warrior. I have no wish to fight you today."
(Mixture of admiration and fear)
Now heres what we've all been waiting for...
Signatures to show support for the mod:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,279402.0.html][img width=400 height=200]http://i.imgur.com/0VfiQgt.jpg?1[/img][/url]