PF_Official_EU

Users who are viewing this thread

BlackSniper said:
Train as Master Weaponsmith, Buy a Repair Hammer, Pick up some wood and hit the gate with the Repair Hammer.

Thank You!

But it needs lot of wood. What type is the most useful? Branch, stock, or made wood?

Ra'Jiska said:
800556banner1.png

368438banner2.png

The server PF_Official_EU will offer you a great and enjoyable gameplay experience with its weekly big events like crusader, naval battle, DDay and much more, you'll also like its profesional style admin team and the best roleplay - gaming experience as possible.

185732banner3.png

1 - No Trolling, Griefing, Cheating, Glitching, (Bug) Exploiting at all under any circumstances.

2 - All faction (including native ) can kill each other unless they are at peace. You have to declare war to kill another faction members.

3 - Outlaws can always attack anyone and can always be attacked. The safe spawn allow outlaw to gear up with a knife to protect themselves OR leave the faction.

4 - Immigrants, Native , and faction members  require a valid reason to attack each other.
A valid reason could be robbing, insulting, self defence or if they ignore your command.

5 - If you're demanding gold or items from another player, you must give up to 10 seconds for them to respond. If they don't respond you may kill them.

6 - If you're demanding gold or items from another player, you may not attack them if they do not have the items you're demanding.

7 - No team killing among factions and Outlaws

8 - Spawn Killing is not allowed, admins will determine what is and isn't spawn killing.

9. Faction members and their leader can choose who is allowed in their camp and who is not. Anyone disobeying/stealing/trolling/attacking them is a legitimate kill. Players coming back (keep trolling) will be punished according to not grieving rule.

10. Native men are required to use their headwear at all times, where as native women are required to wear the native dress, to be recognizable by everyone. However, non-natives may not use the native wear.

11. Bountyhunting is forbidden.

12. The global chat must saty clean of insults ans swearing. Insults/Swearing are allowed under RP form in local chat.

13. Immigrants and mercenaries aren't allowed to join a faction in a fight, you need to join the faction if you want to help.

14. Advertising other mods or servers is forbidden.

15.[New Bolivia]Richfield village is a peaceful faction, it may not declare war nor declared on.

717683banner4.png

Server Owners:
Aldric
Ra'Jiska
Jarlbalruuf

Head Admins:
AleksanderTheGreat

Veteran Admins:
Zicasius

Game Admins:
Midnight
Friewulf
DaJackal
Poofy
Tomiko
Native_Fighter
Marksman

Trial Admins:

145684banner5.png

[size=18pt]www.pf-official.eu (188.165.234.120:9987)

UPDATED :grin:

Ra'Jiska said:
800556banner1.png

368438banner2.png

The server PF_Official_EU will offer you a great and enjoyable gameplay experience with its weekly big events like crusader, naval battle, DDay and much more, you'll also like its profesional style admin team and the best roleplay - gaming experience as possible.

185732banner3.png

1 - No Trolling, Griefing, Cheating, Glitching, (Bug) Exploiting at all under any circumstances.

2 - All faction (including native ) can kill each other unless they are at peace. You have to declare war to kill another faction members.

3 - Outlaws can always attack anyone and can always be attacked. The safe spawn allow outlaw to gear up with a knife to protect themselves OR leave the faction.

4 - Immigrants, Native , and faction members  require a valid reason to attack each other.
A valid reason could be robbing, insulting, self defence or if they ignore your command.

5 - If you're demanding gold or items from another player, you must give up to 10 seconds for them to respond. If they don't respond you may kill them.

6 - If you're demanding gold or items from another player, you may not attack them if they do not have the items you're demanding.

8 - Spawn Killing is not allowed, admins will determine what is and isn't spawn killing.

9. Faction members and their leader can choose who is allowed in their camp and who is not. Anyone disobeying/stealing/trolling/attacking them is a legitimate kill. Players coming back (keep trolling) will be punished according to not grieving rule.

10. Native men are required to use their headwear at all times, where as native women are required to wear the native dress, to be recognizable by everyone. However, non-natives may not use the native wear.

12. The global chat must saty clean of insults ans swearing. Insults/Swearing are allowed under RP form in local chat.

13. Immigrants and mercenaries aren't allowed to join a faction in a fight, you need to join the faction if you want to help.

15.[New Bolivia]Richfield village is a peaceful faction, it may not declare war nor declared on.

717683banner4.png

Server Owners:
Aldric
Ra'Jiska
Jarlbalruuf

Head Admins:
AleksanderTheGreat

Veteran Admins:
Zicasius

Game Admins:
Friewulf
DaJackal
Poofy
Tomiko
Native_Fighter
Marksman

Trial Admins:
Sekula
Red_Night

145684banner5.png

[size=18pt]www.pf-official.eu (188.165.234.120:9987)

UPDATED

800556banner1.png

368438banner2.png

185732banner3.png

15.[New Bolivia]Richfield village is a peaceful faction, it may not declare war nor declared on. (Richfield may not be a private faction).

16.Advertising in general is not allowed.

717683banner4.png

Server Owner

fr.png
  Aldric 
fr.png

fr.png
  Rajiska 
fr.png

netherlands.gif
  Jarlbalruuf 
netherlands.gif

Head Admin

dk.gif
  Aleksander 
dk.gif

Veteran Admin

netherlands.gif
  Zicasius 
netherlands.gif

Game Admin

ch.png
  Native_fighter 
ch.png

USA.png
  Poofy 
USA.png

netherlands.gif
  Maximus 
netherlands.gif

uk-flagdbac.gif
  Marksman 
uk-flagdbac.gif

uk-flagdbac.gif
  DaJackal 
uk-flagdbac.gif

uk-flagdbac.gif
  Friewulf 
uk-flagdbac.gif

Trial Admin

rs.png
  Sekula 
rs.png

USA.png
  Red_Night 
USA.png

145684banner5.png

www.pf-official.eu (188.165.234.120:9987)

UPDATED Admin list and rules.​

Hi, I just installed the MOD (1.0, should be the last version) but I can't find any server when I try to join. Am I doing something wrong? Maybe there's a step I missed?

Tyronomicon said:
Hi, I just installed the MOD (1.0, should be the last version) but I can't find any server when I try to join. Am I doing something wrong? Maybe there's a step I missed?

You drag the PF 1.0 to the:
Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules
Or if you have steam:
Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules

Afterwards there shouldn't be a problem, remember, before lunching select the module "PF 1.0" and then play. When you search for a server remember to be out of favorite list.

You can download the module here: http://www.pf-official.eu/Downloads/PF_1.0.zip

Else please tell more specific with details.

Regards
PF staff

800556banner1.png

368438banner2.png

185732banner3.png

1 - No Trolling, Griefing, revenging, Cheating, Glitching,(Bug) Exploiting at all under any circumstances.

7 - No team killing among factions and Outlaws.

9. Faction members and their leader can choose who is allowed in their camp and who is not. Anyone disobeying/stealing/trolling/attacking them is a legitimate kill. Players who keeps coming back (keep trolling) will be punished according to not grieving rule.

15.[New Bolivia]Richfield village is a peaceful faction, it may not declare war nor declared on. (Richfield may not be a private faction).

16.Advertising in general is not allowed.

17.When you halt someone make sure you put their name in the message if their name is too long you may shorten it to one word

18. Dueling faction members is not allowed.

717683banner4.png

Server Owner

fr.png
  Aldric 
fr.png

fr.png
  Rajiska 
fr.png

netherlands.gif
  Jarlbalruuf 
netherlands.gif

Head Admin

dk.gif
  Aleksander 
dk.gif

Veteran Admin

netherlands.gif
  Zicasius 
netherlands.gif

Game Admin

ch.png
  Native_fighter 
ch.png

skype-emoticon-flag-us.png
  Poofy 

netherlands.gif
  Maximus 
netherlands.gif

uk-flagdbac.gif
  DaJackal 
uk-flagdbac.gif

uk-flagdbac.gif
  Friewulf 
uk-flagdbac.gif

Trial Admin

Red_Night 

uk-flagdbac.gif
  AbleNewt 
uk-flagdbac.gif

145684banner5.png

www.pf-official.eu (188.165.234.120:9987)

UPDATED Admin list and Rules​

BlackSniper said:
Why not updating one of your last posts. These pages are getting too large. Else use Spoiler, that would help alot. Thank you.

Please be quite and don't look if you're not pleased about the size. This thread is for PF_Official_EU Updates, and this thread is dynamically updated if any changes made. *Note* Please do only post irrelevant answers, or please contact me through pm, Otherwise it may result in a warning (or if continuing, mute). Thank you.

Have a nice day.

Regards
PF staff , PF Official EU

Admin list updated:

717683banner4.png

Server Owner

fr.png
  Aldric 
fr.png

fr.png
  Ra'Jiska 
fr.png

netherlands.gif
  Jarlbalruuf 
netherlands.gif

Head Admin

dk.gif
  Aleksander 
dk.gif

Veteran Admin

netherlands.gif
  Zicasius 
netherlands.gif

Game Admin

ch.png
  Native_fighter 
ch.png

Poofy 

netherlands.gif
  Maximus 
netherlands.gif

uk-flagdbac.gif
  DaJackal 
uk-flagdbac.gif

uk-flagdbac.gif
  Friewulf 
uk-flagdbac.gif

uk-flagdbac.gif
AbleNewt 
uk-flagdbac.gif

Red_Night 

Trial Admin

uk-flagdbac.gif
  Zante 
uk-flagdbac.gif

Norway-Flag.png
Timzula
Norway-Flag.png

Hello there my friends :smile:
Does anyone have any idea when a new scene will be uploaded to the server? D:
Me and my guys really don't enjoy amazon that much and are waiting for a new one before we return!

curlyconnor said:
Hello there my friends :smile:
Does anyone have any idea when a new scene will be uploaded to the server? D:
Me and my guys really don't enjoy amazon that much and are waiting for a new one before we return!

You can try to make a suggestions at www.pf-official.eu

In my opinion Amazon is also boring map :smile: I rather suggest New Bolivia :grin:

Admin list updated:

717683banner4.png

Server Owner

fr.png
  Aldric 
fr.png

fr.png
  Ra'Jiska 
fr.png

netherlands.gif
  Jarlbalruuf 
netherlands.gif