(Project) "Knock, Knock" - Enterable houses for PW Mod (New update 22.04.2014)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for the support.

Anyways, let's see what we got. :wink:

Here I demonstrate you a fully enterable Rhodok castle. Every building you can see can be entered and used. The new buildings are: the stable and the keep. Note that the keep does not have that strange rounded thing anymore. The smithy you're about to see also got modifications inside to make it more realistic.

I have also brought you some modifications to the existing stone houses. This one, for example, got thicker walls and more wooden frames to make it believable. It was my first modeled house so the quality lacked. The other example, not present in the screenshot got some very minor fixes too.

I think I forgot to post something. :razz:

th0Ho.jpg

LGFoV.jpg

YUm-g.jpg

-OEt3.jpg

WdzI_.jpg

fazcW.jpg

RwGSc.jpg

HZUuz.jpg

Rrxym.jpg

zAxgM.jpg

0aDZY.jpg

qrvgA.jpg

Thanks.

...then the community said: "gib moar castels pl0x!1!one". And so it was...

S0gC4.jpg

k2CxA.jpg

cq8RQ.jpg

9MR6Q.jpg

8QaVu.jpg

Ig47P.jpg

YsbvZ.jpg
You can shoot just fine through the windows by the way. A great place to be assassinated in. :razz:

Under the current terms of PW mod, the resources are open source to anyone. So, yes, they can be used on other modifications from Warband. That said, the props that I shown here will be released in the next version of PW, then you'll be able to make use of them.

Anyways, here is how the new swadian building looks like on a night scene.
jVdPy.jpg

mvidJ.jpg

Cq4BA.jpg

CCmIA.jpg

Ddm6J.jpg

d895M.jpg

mB1c6.jpg

9Wm1t.jpg

LZQ4j.jpg

9BByX.jpg

nmXqU.jpg

izyeh.jpg

To8ZW.jpg

zeByI.jpg

i3K1o.jpg

gRo-K.jpg

Just as a notice: I have done two viking houses. I'll post screenshots tomorrow.

The Bowman said:
Under the current terms of PW mod, the resources are open source to anyone. So, yes, they can be used on other modifications from Warband. That said, the props that I shown here will be released in the next version of PW, then you'll be able to make use of them.

Anyways, here is how the new swadian building looks like on a night scene.
jVdPy.jpg

mvidJ.jpg

Cq4BA.jpg

CCmIA.jpg

Ddm6J.jpg

d895M.jpg

mB1c6.jpg

9Wm1t.jpg

LZQ4j.jpg

9BByX.jpg

nmXqU.jpg

izyeh.jpg

To8ZW.jpg

zeByI.jpg

i3K1o.jpg

gRo-K.jpg

Just as a notice: I have done two viking houses. I'll post screenshots tomorrow.

gib moar pls

(seriously, awesome work)

Thanks. :smile:

Here are the two viking houses and an old school town house. There are some UV issues though, like the viking tavern having a too big floor.

s-5Dv.jpg
j66ql.jpg
Exrif.jpg
_7hxu.jpg
QULrS.jpg
LE60g.jpg
JGjIL.jpg
kwrLB.jpg
g-x9i.jpg
AxfCm.jpg
TmDAW.jpg
3gaWB.jpg