Vassals,when?

Users who are viewing this thread

MnBlover4life

Hi there guys :
I can't explain how much I love this mod but the inability to have vassals pisses me off :S I know that you guys have put tons of effort into it and I say thank you ! :smile: yes you did some quality mod but IMO it just needs this feature it is a necessity for defensive players like me and many others so when are we going to have vassals ? is it in 2.4? also the idea of having a government system hit my mind will it be implemented or is it too complicated to make ?
Anyways again it is such a quality and an amazing mod out there 9.5/10

Thank you! I really appreciate such messages  :razz:.

The plan was to put in vassals, but it was way too complex to quickly implement in the last update.
A government system takes some time to code. It's a funny idea though.

The plan nowadays is to wait for the release of M&B: Caribbean from Snowbird Studios. It's like a stand-alone mod, created by an official company. I want to start a new mod project. Changing the content of the game and adding way more stuff. So this Mod Leader is certainly not gone, but... waiting.

The development of that game takes a long time =(! In the 'waiting phase' I can work on a new update for E1805-II, but there's only a small fanbase since the game is playable since the beta in 2005!

Anyways again it is such a quality and an amazing mod out there 9.5/10
:mrgreen:!

Can't you just "steal" gouvernment system from sword of damocles mod? They made a perfectly working system for that mod, figure it should be possible to put in with other mods as well.

DaTurtle said:
Can't you just "steal" gouvernment system from sword of damocles mod? They made a perfectly working system for that mod, figure it should be possible to put in with other mods as well.
That's a very dishonest way of developing and which I won't use.

It's not "dishonest" when you ask them to hand you over the source and credit them accordingly  :mrgreen:

They have even published the previous SoD versions as source, so i think it should not be too hard to get them to help you with that little bit, and it could make much of an improvement.

Back
Top Bottom