PF 1.1 Change Log

Users who are viewing this thread

If the bow stats for the musketeer are being nerfed, then there should be a supply of old muskets available to take. If not you'd basically have to run in with ****e melee stats and hope to kill someone, as typically the colonists just shoot Natives on sight.

Austro said:
Seeing as Native Archers are not that good as it is, it's not like you're going to be going up against Khegait (I probably spelled that wrong) Horse Archers....plus they will have guns to deal with

I've always hated Khegait archers man, they're crazy. In all seriousness it's spelled Khergit :p

DarthTaco said:
If the bow stats for the musketeer are being nerfed, then there should be a supply of old muskets available to take. If not you'd basically have to run in with ****e melee stats and hope to kill someone, as typically the colonists just shoot Natives on sight.
Or, you could, you know, buy weapons from the Colonists/Soldiers. Pretty sure that's how most indians got their muskets IRL.

Trading and looting, but by the time the mod was set, the Natives would have had plenty of muskets to have a small stock. The way trading typically goes for me: 1. Ask for trade, 2. Get told yes, 3. Wait for the colonists to bring a cart with guns (or something along the line) 4. Pay them, 5. Have the colonists shoot you, run off with your cash, loot your corpse, and sit back in their fort.

Horse archers stand no chance against muskets. The bows in this mod are pretty weak and do not shoot very far, and the accuracy isnt the best but the horses are slow and to be honest. I think it would make it easier to kill indians. Because they are so exposed.

An empty stockpile of muskets for natives would be ok I think because they cant make them can they?

It would just be for storage and possibly paying colonists to stock them.

You need to increase arrow velocity, the arrows are just dropping way to fast to be any effective.

I would recommand putting a "strong bow" usable on foot, and a "light bow" usable on horseback. with slightly less damage.

seems that we found the source of the UV sheet glitch and possibly the CTD.

We have hundreds of materials that are not being used and many materials that are being used 2 or 3 times.

We also have 150mb worth of textures that are the incorrect resolution.

Hopefully these cleanups will fix a lot of issues

Austro said:
seems that we found the source of the UV sheet glitch and possibly the CTD.

We have hundreds of materials that are not being used and many materials that are being used 2 or 3 times.

We also have 150mb worth of textures that are the incorrect resolution.

Hopefully these cleanups will fix a lot of issues
:grin: that is probably why I am getting such bad texture errors yet this doesn't occur on any other SP or MP mod for me. Good work guys!

Back
Top Bottom