Bug Reports / Fixes

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok I fixed the start bug but It is still saying runtime error even though I have it on Direct 7x and Load Textures On Demand are off.

Everytime it finishes downloading the map, it crashes immediately, sometimes even crashing my PC.

kpetschulat said:
HawkeTheInane said:
Everytime I attempt to join a server my game crashed with a runtime error.

f2PumRr.jpg

I get the same crash and error message on both servers.

Same with me.

Potus said:
i can't get into the NA server it keeps downloading the map or freezes around 180 kb, i have the texture on demands off.

Wait it out. After a few minutes it will continue.
[/quote]

ok indeed i waited it out and it continued. But it literally keeps downloading for ages, i gave up after 1 hour 20 mins when the download was at 7500kb something

kpetschulat said:
QWW said:
kpetschulat said:
Of course.

Try verifying the cache.

That won't do anything. "Verifying the Integrity of Game Cache" works only for native game files, and any supported DLC. It will not work with a mod. Is there anything else you think will work?

Just making sure it's not a base game error.

Mercenary. said:
I can normally join the servers but my  screen freezes before I spawn.May anyone deal with my problem? Its so annoying :S

You have to wait that out. The game has to load everything.

Potus said:
QWW said:
Potus said:
i can't get into the NA server it keeps downloading the map or freezes around 180 kb, i have the texture on demands off.

ok indeed i waited it out and it continued. But it literally keeps downloading for ages, i gave up after 1 hour 20 mins when the download was at 7500kb something

You will have to wait for the server to restart. Sorry.  :sad:

QWW said:
kpetschulat said:
QWW said:
kpetschulat said:
Of course.

Try verifying the cache.

That won't do anything. "Verifying the Integrity of Game Cache" works only for native game files, and any supported DLC. It will not work with a mod. Is there anything else you think will work?

Mercenary. said:
I can normally join the servers but my  screen freezes before I spawn.May anyone deal with my problem? Its so annoying :S

Potus said:
QWW said:
Potus said:

32454786.jpg

kpetschulat said:
QWW said:
kpetschulat said:
QWW said:
kpetschulat said:
Of course.

Try verifying the cache.

So, what do I do?

I think re-downloading the mod would be a good idea.

Potus said:
QWW said:
kpetschulat said:
QWW said:
kpetschulat said:
Of course.

Try verifying the cache.

Mercenary. said:

Potus said:
QWW said:
Potus said:

32454786.jpg

:cry: I'm sorry.  :sad:

When I try to join the server, it downloads the map, and I do not exactly know if it joins the server or not but I just see a blue screen, and it continually downloads the map? Any help here?

Cheeya said:
When I try to join the server, it downloads the map, and I do not exactly know if it joins the server or not but I just see a blue screen, and it continually downloads the map? Any help here?

Wait for the server to restart.

mR_dIlLeNgeR said:
Most of the textures are missing/black for me and I have load textures on demand turned off.

Re-download the mod, and if that doesn't work turn "Load Textures on Demand" on.

I have literally spent the past 2 days trying to get this mod to work. I am tearing my eyes out right now. Its like purgatory. I will not move on. I will only accept victory. Plllllleeeeasseeseserfafasdfaderaweraweraw help me!

I've tried to connect to a server and the map just keeps downloading, but I noticed there were no messages in the bottom left reporting progress on the download. What do I do?

Cheeya said:
I have literally spent the past 2 days trying to get this mod to work. I am tearing my eyes out right now. Its like purgatory. I will not move on. I will only accept victory. Plllllleeeeasseeseserfafasdfaderaweraweraw help me!

D:

Sir_Pigsalot said:
I've tried to connect to a server and the map just keeps downloading, but I noticed there were no messages in the bottom left reporting progress on the download. What do I do?

Look at the main topic. It has fixes to this problem.

Back
Top Bottom