Bug Reports / Fixes

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey umm whenever I join the PF servers on Direct 7 it gives me a runtime error I'm in the server but haven't spawned. When I try Direct 9 it's extremely laggy and then when I try to spawn it crashes the entire pc by crashing the graphic engine.

Shields amd spears have dissappeared from native indian camps. We no longer have the option to craft/buy them.

New England Map Problem For 3.2 again Can't load game and server crashes didn't have problem with other maps

hakjimmy said:
I found a bug regarding to the relation between factions when newly log in the server. I was accidentally disconnected sometime today and later when I logged in the server ,all the kill either I made or my teammates made to the hostile factions towards us counted as TK . I thought we made peace wit them at first , but I was told by my faction leader that it should be a display bug that my client side shows wrong relation msg .

Try to make sure you have the lastest version installed on ur server ?

The module does not appear for my friend, even though he has seemingly downloaded it correctly, and unzipped it twice.

glenn500 said:
Odyseuss said:
The module does not appear for my friend, even though he has seemingly downloaded it correctly, and unzipped it twice.

Has he placed it in his game modules folder?

It has been posted the August 30th, so a long time ago, I think he would have replied with further informations if he had not solved his problem or if he has been active.

When I play sometimes my screen frezzes, and some time it freezes soo bad that I have to CTRL+Del to exit my game, any fixes?

2 things:

1. i guess its not a real bug but still wired: some banners are there multiple times, for example the american flag, or the yellow flag with the buffalo
if there are not enought PF banners, why no just adding native banners as placeholder

2. My game crashes on one of the banner pages

BananaBob said:
2 things:

1. i guess its not a real bug but still wired: some banners are there multiple times, for example the american flag, or the yellow flag with the buffalo
if there are not enought PF banners, why no just adding native banners as placeholder

2. My game crashes on one of the banner pages
We already created another banner page and that should be added in PF_1.1. We are not sure when it got released yet
since the dev is busy.  The crash on page 14 is normal. We try to fix it but for so far I know, it isn't fixed yet for PF_1.1.

Hi, I've had the mount & blade warband for a while with the napoleonic wars, it worked just fine, till today's patch or whatever was it on the steam its updated itself.. Now the problem is, I have the 1776 1.5 mod and the Persistent Frontier 1.0, Both has the same problem since today, everytime I start the game its crashes and says: get_object failed for texture and the game is freezed. The Native is working normally, but the 1776 mod and the PF 1.0 is not... I've tried to reinstall, tried to do clean-cache on steam, still not working... I don't know whats happened with today's patch but its screwed up my mods for sure lol... please help I really want to play the mods.
Thanks!

Most times I figure out my problems, today however I cannot. For some reason, and this is only on PF, I crash when I try to join the EU server. I've re installed the mod and everything but it's still just this mod that crashes when I try to join a server. I'll keep trying suggestions, but any help might be welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom