Bug Reports / Fixes

Users who are viewing this thread

This is where bug reports and fixes will be located. Post any bugs or ideas how to fix them here.

Texture Glitch

Texture Glitch
- Blinding Textures
- Crash on Game Join

Temporary Fix: Alt-Tab from the game then go back in.

Fix: Go to your main Warband launcher. Go to "Configure" then "Video" tab. Next make sure "Load Textures on Demand" isn't checked.
- More Likely to fix if on Direct X7

Endless Map Download

Endless Map Download
- Map Gets to Ridiculous Sizes and Never Finishes

Fix: Wait for the Server to Restart.

Hair

Hair
- Low Quality
- Shiny
- Bad Colour

Fix: Will be fixed in next update.

Double-Firing Sound

Double-Firing Sound
- When firing it sounds as if there are two shots.

Fix: Will be fixed in next update.

Missing Resource

Missing Resource
- Crashes on Start-up

Fix: Re-download the mod.

Hi, I am Benjamin Robert Cowherd, from the Mosby's Rangers. I have tried to play this mod for about, 4 days. The inconsistent freezing when I join the game is utterly awful. I had done what you said, and disabled "Load Textures on Demand". But, alas, my game just shuts down when just loading the game, not the server. Another bug I had found is, when I CAN get into the NA server, the textures are missing/black.

It would be awesome if you also could fix the bug of horses.
When you buy a horse, some times it does not work and it makes the sound like if you want to enter in a locked house.
It's persistent for 2 - 3 minutes.

I played about 5 seconds until it froze and gave me a blue screen. :mad:

Now I can't even get to the main menu because it keeps crashing at about 75% (no error message, just closes). :mad:

Is there a way to fix this, because I want really want to play this mod! :cry: (And I did turn off "rendering on demand" or whatever it's called)

EDIT: I turned the render thing back on and lowered my graphics and it works now.

TwilightSpurkel said:
Hi, I am Benjamin Robert Cowherd, from the Mosby's Rangers. I have tried to play this mod for about, 4 days. The inconsistent freezing when I join the game is utterly awful. I had done what you said, and disabled "Load Textures on Demand". But, alas, my game just shuts down when just loading the game, not the server. Another bug I had found is, when I CAN get into the NA server, the textures are missing/black.

May I have your computer specs?

Ra'Jiska said:
It would be awesome if you also could fix the bug of horses.
When you buy a horse, some times it does not work and it makes the sound like if you want to enter in a locked house.
It's persistent for 2 - 3 minutes.

I've had that too. But that's from Persistent World so we might have to wait one Vornne.

Zaamii said:
I played about 5 seconds until it froze and gave me a blue screen. :mad:

Now I can't even get to the main menu because it keeps crashing at about 75% (no error message, just closes). :mad:

Is there a way to fix this, because I want really want to play this mod! :cry: (And I did turn off "rendering on demand" or whatever it's called)

EDIT: I turned the render thing back on and lowered my graphics and it works now.

No huge texture glitches?

Well...it basically says ''can't find this and that'' a bunch of times all over the place expect ''Play''' is visible...
any suggestions?

When I load the game and it loads up to Setting Data and then when it should go to the menu it disappears everytime and when I check my processes MB is not there.

corsar95 said:
Domkey in the Fotress on the River (I think East Point) cant be attached in a cart :sad:

Thank you but that is a map bug. Feel free to post it Here 

New Player said:
When I load the game and it loads up to Setting Data and then when it should go to the menu it disappears everytime and when I check my processes MB is not there.

Re-download the mod.

Back
Top Bottom