Wood process:
*Wooden Block -> 4x Boards
*Short Wooden Pole -> 2x Sticks
*Wooden Branch -> 1x Wooden Pole
*Wooden Pole -> 2x Short Wooden Poles

Not craftables at the moment in latest version of Persistent Frontier:
*Arrows - 1x Short Wooden Pole​

Dansk viking said:
(...) the new recipe for "Old Musket" is actually not only illogical (like I said when it was proposed), but it actually makes it take longer for a gun smith to craft them since now they can only carry one set of the recipe as opposed to the two possible beforehand.

I am agreeing with Dansk, making old muskets are counter productive compared to making rifles, they cost the same in terms of materials and the musket materials take more space, and to top it off you get less money so really, the musket will be out of stock many times and the only advantage to making these is to not have to make the upgrade to master weaponsmith.

Caesar15 said:
I am agreeing with Dansk, making old muskets are counter productive compared to making rifles, they cost the same in terms of materials and the musket materials take more space, and to top it off you get less money so really, the musket will be out of stock many times and the only advantage to making these is to not have to make the upgrade to master weaponsmith.
There is a nice reward system in place just for that. If there are more rifles and no muskets, you get the crafting bonus and a large reward because there is no muskets in stock.

Suggestion:
I have some logical crafting ingredients.
Musket Stock- 1 wood board, 1 short wooden pole.
Carbine- 2 short iron bars, 1 Musket stock
Old musket- 1 Iron bar, Musket stock
Rifle- ok
Infantry Musket- ok
Bow- ok
Mace- ok
Arrows- 1 stick

Can I just say as a gunsmith for making rifles and muskets for the town and vendoring I actualy dont make a profit I have to turn wood into planks to make a profit.

I think thats because the map maker has made wood and iron so expensive.

300 for wood block and 1100 for iron on NA I think.

This is too much for the crafter.

Really we want branches 160ish, blocks, 250ish and iron 550ish.

Wood should be right outside and fairly short walk.

Iron should be further away, with outpost guarding it that factions compete over.

I noticed that even as a master rifle crafter person I couldn't craft carbines with the rifle stock and small iron bar.

What is recipie for metal tomohahk?

I suspect spear and hide shield are same as PW which means they basically cant be replaced when they run out on maps that use the,.

I still think swords should be craftable and more crude melee weapons unlimited.

Hey hello there. BLUDR3CON has right. There are alot of crafting recipes missing.
Also farming will be available soon at PF_Official_EU server on the map Big Forest.
Here is the list with all items that is updated daily:
http://www.pf-official.eu/forums/index.php?topic=34.msg112#msg112

Goodluck!

Oh, That is why you told me that there wasn't any spears recipe.
Well the full and updated list can be found at www.pf-official.eu like I told in-game several times to you.
Here is a link to the crafting recipe topic: http://www.pf-official.eu/forums/index.php?topic=34.0
Since the new map update, there are 50% more craftables, but because this is not my topic, I'm not able to update it.

Back
Top Bottom