Official Server Rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Austro

Master Knight
PF_OFFICIAL_NA

1. Non-RP racism & player harassment will not be tolerated in any regard and may legitimize punishments up to temp or permanent ban

2. We encourage role-playing but we do not force it. The term to best describe the atmosphere is "light roleplay".

3.  Natives must wear native clothing / headdressses and only Natives can wear native clothing / headdresses.

4.In war, anyone involved in the war may be attacked unarmed or not at any given time (NLR DOES NOT APPLY TO THE WARRING FACTIONS). If you do not wish to be attacked any more, wait in your spawn point until the war is over or leave your faction.

5.Abusing faction leader is prohibited. (Kicking everyone out of your faction, outlawing everyone, declaring war on all faction even though your members don't want to)

6. Admins may force peace two factions if a war is very one sided and a faction has clearly won. Both factions must declare peace immediately.

7. Be respectful to the admin team. They are all volunteers trying to make your gaming experience the best it can be. The server population is always very high and sometimes the admins online can get overwhelmed with player reports. Be patient and remember to take screenshots! Disrespect towards an admin warrants punishments up to a temporary ban and in extreme cases, a permanent ban.

8. Do not spam admin chat nor use derogatory language when making reports about players or trying to call the admins. Punishable up to a temporary ban.

9. Obey the rules stated above. At this point you know the rules and no longer have any excuse to not follow and abide by them.

10. Have fun out there.

PF_OFFICIAL_EU

1 - No Trolling, Griefing, revenging, Cheating, Glitching,(Bug) Exploiting at all under any circumstances.

2 - All faction (including native ) can kill each other unless they are at peace. You have to declare war to kill another faction members.

3 - Outlaws can always attack anyone and can always be attacked. The safe spawn allow outlaw to gear up with a knife to protect themselves OR leave the faction.

4 - Immigrants, Native , and faction members  require a valid reason to attack each other.
A valid reason could be robbing, insulting, self defence or if they ignore your command.

5 - If you're demanding gold or items from another player, you must give up to 10 seconds for them to respond. If they don't respond you may kill them.

6 - If you're demanding gold or items from another player, you may not attack them if they do not have the items you're demanding.

7 - No team killing among factions and Outlaws.

8 - Spawn Killing is not allowed, admins will determine what is and isn't spawn killing.

9. Faction members and their leader can choose who is allowed in their camp and who is not. Anyone disobeying/stealing/trolling/attacking them is a legitimate kill. Players who keeps coming back (keep trolling) will be punished according to not grieving rule.

10. Native men are required to use their headwear at all times, where as native women are required to wear the native dress, to be recognizable by everyone. However, non-natives may not use the native wear.

11. Bountyhunting is forbidden.

12. The global chat must stay clean of insults ans swearing. Insults/Swearing are allowed under RP form in local chat.

13. Immigrants and mercenaries aren't allowed to join a faction in a fight, you need to join the faction if you want to help.

14. Advertising other mods or servers is forbidden.

15.[New Bolivia]Richfield village is a peaceful faction, it may not declare war nor declared on. (Richfield may not be a private faction).

16.When you halt someone make sure you put their name in the message if their name is too long you may shorten it to one word

17. Dueling faction members is not allowed.

18. When someone is removed from the faction they have to be told to leave the fort before they can be attacked and also cannot attack unless told to leave.

19. You may not use someone else's name which has been registered on the forums, Nor may you impersonate him.

Good rules I like them mostly except the double sword of the NLR
Is admin reports a exception to this?

For example: I was afk standing near the rear entrance to the colonial settlement just minding my own immigrant business, and unarmed.
Then this sonuva***** Outlaw- Sinclair spots me upon entering through the gateway.
Before I know it Sinclair grabs his pistol as I am still typing on Steam, as I use mostly for efficient communication with many friends and shoots me in the head a few feet away. Right in front of the entrance too and I'm sure other people saw. Shot me right in front of my character as a immigrant unarmed afk in the settlement like a rule breaking troll. He had no justification for killing me, especially a stranger to him just away from keyboard just standing there. And of course like any of the lot, will take my money pouch like his prize.

So in short:
Natives and Outlaws may attack all factions if they have a weapon on their person. (Pickaxes do not count as weapons.)

This rule has already been broken by Sinclair.
And I do not care if he reads this or not but karma is a ***** and I will respond in kind to any rule breaking I witness ingame or against me.

usnavy30 said:
Good rules I like them mostly except the double sword of the NLR
Is admin reports a exception to this?

For example: I was afk standing near the rear entrance to the colonial settlement just minding my own immigrant business, and unarmed.
Then this sonuva***** Outlaw- Sinclair spots me upon entering through the gateway.
Before I know it Sinclair grabs his pistol as I am still typing on Steam, as I use mostly for efficient communication with many friends and shoots me in the head a few feet away. Right in front of the entrance too and I'm sure other people saw. Shot me right in front of my character as a immigrant unarmed afk in the settlement like a rule breaking troll. He had no justification for killing me, especially a stranger to him just away from keyboard just standing there. And of course like any of the lot, will take my money pouch like his prize.

So in short:
Natives and Outlaws may attack all factions if they have a weapon on their person. (Pickaxes do not count as weapons.)

This rule has already been broken by Sinclair.
And I do not care if he reads this or not but karma is a ***** and I will respond in kind to any rule breaking I witness ingame or against me.

I wonder who you were talking to ingame....

Question, does using name tags to bypass RP such as determining if someone it a bandit exploiting? The problem being that bandits get KOSed if they try to RP with people or just walk into town because of their name tag. People also seem to not like the idea that bandits can KOS anyone and I have to agree with this since it ruins RP. For example I just joined the server and decided to be a bandit; after finding my way to the colonist town I met some bandits in the nearby woods. Next thing I know I see them fire on people who are just outside the gate which doesn't make sense with how bandits would operate normally. I'm just asking this because I am not a fan of KOS and would enjoy being killed by bandits if it was RPed out.

warhamer said:
Question, does using name tags to bypass RP such as determining if someone it a bandit exploiting? The problem being that bandits get KOSed if they try to RP with people or just walk into town because of their name tag. People also seem to not like the idea that bandits can KOS anyone and I have to agree with this since it ruins RP. For example I just joined the server and decided to be a bandit; after finding my way to the colonist town I met some bandits in the nearby woods. Next thing I know I see them fire on people who are just outside the gate which doesn't make sense with how bandits would operate normally. I'm just asking this because I am not a fan of KOS and would enjoy being killed by bandits if it was RPed out.

As in robbing, like a bandit says "Your money or your life"? Be aware not all hope is lost, I was almost robbed today instead of being shot on sight, of course it resulted in me killing one of the guys and fleeing like a frenchman, but it was better than getting shot at and having my goods stolen randomly.

Wouldn't it be possible to change the bandit faction colour to purple as well? That way people can still find out you are a bandit because of clothing/looking you up in the list(meta) but this stops the almost instantanous killing of every bandit.

I got a question: None of these rules state that spawn killing isn't allowed, and yet after we natives tried to get revenge on the bandits for spawn killing us when we were unarmed, we went into their base to spawnkill them (but only armed ones) admins forbid us to do so and ordered us to leave.

I don't get it, we can't spawn kill armed but they spawn and kill us while we retreat the raid? So we get killed for following the rules that are not even written here.

My advice is to do three things:

1. Allow killing BANDITS and NATIVES that are outside of the spawn even if they don't have weapons. This shouldn't apply to immigrants (Or maybe it should, didn't really think about it).

2. Allow spawn killing.

3. Disallow spawn killing unarmed people.

The reason is simple: bandits and some natives hide their weapons and say they are unarmed, then get to a shooting position, get a weapon and back stab you. Or if you are not allowed to spawnkill them, after successful raid you start retreating and watch them pickup weps and shoot your men. It isn't fair and it is abusing of the rule.

The reason is simple: bandits and some natives hide their weapons and say they are unarmed, then get to a shooting position, get a weapon and back stab you. Or if you are not allowed to spawnkill them, after successful raid you start retreating and watch them pickup weps and shoot your men. It isn't fair and it is abusing of the rule.

I dont think this is good enough reason to change the rule. Make them leave area if they are unarmed.

It would be nice to be able to actually enter a settlement as indian without getting KOS.

momcilo94 said:
I got a question: None of these rules state that spawn killing isn't allowed, and yet after we natives tried to get revenge on the bandits for spawn killing us when we were unarmed, we went into their base to spawnkill them (but only armed ones) admins forbid us to do so and ordered us to leave.

I don't get it, we can't spawn kill armed but they spawn and kill us while we retreat the raid? So we get killed for following the rules that are not even written here.

My advice is to do three things:

1. Allow killing BANDITS and NATIVES that are outside of the spawn even if they don't have weapons. This shouldn't apply to immigrants (Or maybe it should, didn't really think about it).

2. Allow spawn killing.

3. Disallow spawn killing unarmed people.

You were probably on the EU server, but being disallowed to kill unarmed is pretty much being unable to spawn kill, which is what we enforce on the NA server.

I think the rules need to be more specific, for instance.

There seems to be no rules or siege, wartime, etc.

Today and it seems all the time, when siegeing another colony, fort, etc. We attacked and broke into the city, we were gunning their men down and when they died, they just came out, and had no weapons so nobody shot them, instead of leaving the battle because they died, they just walk and pick up a gun and shoot you in the back? I mean seriously, that does not seem very realistic at all and there is nothing that counts against it. Also, my faction was at war and I went into town to buy something and talk to the enemy leader. I was talking to one of their soldiers and he told me the leader, I said thanks and went on my way, 2 seconds later he just shoots me in the back and the admin calls it "war", ok so it is a war if one guy shoots another in public and takes hit 2000 gold carbine? I call utter BS on this because it is not an organized fights, there should be rules on it must be 3 or more people to get into a fight in the case of war. The admins seem to be no help at all because they either don't know the rules themselves or just never respond or stop investigating into the case, in no disrespect, admins do hard work and have a lot on their plate, but randoming is happening all the time. The last and final thing, Outlaws seem to be a very broken part of the game based on the rules. 90% of the time, I see an outlaw and they have a gun, but have it holstered and they always say, "You cant kill me because I am not holding a gun" then you turn around and they shoot you in the back!? but when you just shoot them the admin bans you for breaking the "rules". I hope these rules are more clarified and fixed because people are just not playing right at all and it really kills this awesome mod.

There is a serious problem with the "Do not shoot unarmed" rule. In the PF NA server tonight, bandits kept coming into town, shooting people, then putting their guns away and going "UNARMED!". If we killed them, we got temp banned from the server.

If this is how things are going to be, outlaws need to be KoS, because coming into town, buying/putting your gun away, and then drawing it and shooting people in the back, then being SAFE because you put it away, makes as much sense as going into your apartment in GTA, and suddenly not being wanted.

Overall, it ruined the entire server for the evening, and devolved things into bandits just killing people with impunity, while folks defending themselves got kicked.  Partly crappy admining, but partly bad rules.

Here our rules for EU
http://eua.lastmikoi.net/viewtopic.php?id=29
Current Rule set is listed below:

1. No Trolling, Griefing, Cheating, Glitching, Bug Exploiting at all under any circumstances.

2. All faction (including native ) can kill each other unless they are at peace. You have to declare war to kill another faction members.

3. Outlaws can always attack anyone and can always be attacked. The safe spawn allow outlaw to gear up with a knife to protect themselves OR leave the faction.

4. Immigrants, Colonists, Native , and Soldiers require a valid reason to attack each other.

5. If you're demanding gold or items from another player, you must give up to 20 seconds for them to respond. If they don't respond you may kill them.

6. If you're demanding gold or items from another player, you may not attack them if they do not have the items you're demanding.

7. No team killing among factions and Outlaws

If you break or attempt to get around the rules in anyway this may result in a ban from the Official_EU_PF server.

Please note that spawn killing at the outlaw area is currently forbiden as part of the griefing rules.  Especially since natives tend to gang them here.
Next map will allow outlaw to be much more protected in their spawn

Von Blucher said:
Maybe faction spawn points should be some distance away from the fort.

I think the unarmed rule has merit though.
Unarmed is too abusable. People would simply use a hidden weapon or pretend to be helpless and backstab someone with a knife or a looted gun.

There also should be rules of war, because the "BrownCoats" who owned the settlement were at war with "Great Britain" and the British launched an assault but failed and ran away. Everyone kept on high gaurd but randomly a naked guy with a sword was running through the village and just killed anyone that was part of the brown coats. This to me is randoming and now war because it was just him hitting people in the back then hiding. The admin says since we were at war he could do that.

Gorlock said:
There also should be rules of war, because the "BrownCoats" who owned the settlement were at war with "Great Britain" and the British launched an assault but failed and ran away. Everyone kept on high gaurd but randomly a naked guy with a sword was running through the village and just killed anyone that was part of the brown coats. This to me is randoming and now war because it was just him hitting people in the back then hiding. The admin says since we were at war he could do that.

What faction was the naked man with? If he was apart of a faction that was at war with the Browncoats, I don't see the problem. Also if this was recent I think they're Bluecoats now.  :razz:

Natives NEED to be considered as a regular faction, who must declare war and peace etc... It only makes sense... And bandits shouldnt always get KOS.. I simple way to get around all of this is if you have a weapon drawn or not... Weapon drawn means you are ready to fight...

Bandits with pocket pistols is a bit of different story... but I kind of see it as "tough luck" dont turn your back on a bad-guy  :roll:

You need to add a rule about not capturing forts/settlements. I was told that it was policy to restart the server if any of the forts were captured. So I captured one, and I apologize for it, there wasn't a rule about it so I thought it was OK. People actually dislike me on the server now, but little do they know it's going to be restarted anyways due to the map update.

'' Its Turkish Rules ''

Türk Arkadaşlar İçin Türkçe Kurallar.

1. trolleme saçmalama hile kullanımı glitch yapmak tarzı davranışlar yasak
2. tüm ırklar(native dahil) barış halinde değillerse birbirini öldürebilirler.Başka ırkdan insan öldürmek için savaş ilan etmelisiniz.
3. outlawlar istediklerine saldırabilir ve her zaman saldırı yiyebilirler.outlawlar kendilerini korumaları için bıçakla başlarlar ya da başladıkları yerde factiondan ayrılabilirler
4.göçmenler, sömürgeciler, yerel halk ve askerlerin birbirlerini öldürmeleri için neden gerekir.
5.birinden para ya da eşya istiyorsan(haraç olarak), ona cevap vermesi için 20 saniye vermelisin.Eğer cevap vermezse, onu öldürebilirsin.
6.birinden para veya eşya istiyorsan(haraç olarak), onda istediğin eşya yoksa saldıramazsın.
7. bulunduğun factiondaki insanları öldüremezsin
8.spawn kill yasaktır.Adminler onun spawn kill olup olmadığına karar verirler.
eğer kurallara uymazsanız Official_EU_PF serverinden banlanırsınız

Back
Top Bottom