Suggestions / Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Here a list of clear stuff

- Bring back global chat at least toggable ( server side) i need it sometime when i need communications with players or during event.
- Pike STR requierement are too high, reduced them to 8 so people can use it.
- Reduce crafting time by 30% as crafter spend a gazillion of time to craft even when they do have ressource
- Donkey are not the proper size
- Outlaw points upon TK MUST be raised to 5 per kill. For the moment people goes at war and kill friendly even when there are not at war, it's make diplomacy useless and give little control over men as a faction leader.
- Increase native horse speed. It's currently slower than donkey.
Reminder : Outlaw point are removed by 1/per minute and at 15 the person turn outlaw. It's a great system to control TKers.

While I agree with most of it, Aldric, I'm opposed to further decreasing the crafting time. Also, the new recipe for "Old Musket" is actually not only illogical (like I said when it was proposed), but it actually makes it take longer for a gun smith to craft them since now they can only carry one set of recipes as opposed to the two possible beforehand. (If you're not aware, Old Muskets now require 2 iron bars & 1 musket stock, instead of the same as the rifle which is 1 long iron bar & 1 musket stock).

// Niels Gammelsen

1.When I joined the native as a warrior class ,I could do the warcry by pressing V , it does not work after I joined as an archer class. Some of the member in Native faction asked about how to make warcry and complaint it doesn't work .Was this intended or is it a bug I am not sure.
2.The calves poke through the one kind of pants the immigrants wear
3.I can bypass the Fort1 wall  wading through the water at one end of the wall.

EDIT: Now I can't download the complete map to get in the NA server ,it stuck at the map download. My friend also experienced some problem with the map download. It takes forever to download the map..

HawkeTheInane said:
Everytime I attempt to join a server my game crashed with a runtime error.

f2PumRr.jpg

I get the same crash and error message on both servers.

Same with me.

At a distance, some of the native skins go 'invisible'. I am rendering in DirectX 7.
XFM0y.jpg

I cannot download the map. It's gets to some random number and just freezes. I got to 1991 and it froze. Help? I haven't been able to play it yet.

I was able to play at NA server yesterday, but now I stuck at the map download ,the map loading stutters in fits and starts  ,now it reaches 1850 KB , I don't think it works properly this way.

hakjimmy said:
I was able to play at NA server yesterday, but now I stuck at the map download ,the map loading stutters in fits and starts  ,now it reaches 1850 KB , I don't think it works properly this way.
^

Hell no. It's stuck at 3021. I am not exiting out of that. **** that, I waited forever for it to get that far. This better ******** load, I've waited to damn long for it not to.
EDIT: It's at 4706. What the hell!?
EDIT: 5775 The hell!?

Suggestions:

1 - make gun stock cost 1 wooden boards, not blocks
2 - introduce food and make it very important.
3 - more guns and expensive stuff so money matters more
4 - natives should be able to use horse archery - I am confident this WONT be op, especially as you can with pistols already. Natives with bows mostly get their asses kicked right now.
5 - Cannons! (i can dream cant i?)

Suggestions said:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Set a price for the Line Infantry Musket and remove its crafting and allow craft for pistols.
[*]Work on a way to make difference between players from far away (because when you've to shoot, you won't wait untill he comes closer to see his name).
[*]Fixing the musket sound, when there is a double click with a reloaded musket, 1 for fire, another for reload, you can here the fire 2 times.
[*]A delay before releasing the shoot: when you click, the bullet is released before the pistol/gun is presented.
[/list]

I wish to suggest beavers for a fur trade. This could go into clothing crafting, or be a general high-value material. I think it'd be nice than just bears.

Hi,

I also made thread for this idea http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,276933.0.html

Mod is great but missing something I feel. I like the more survivalist approach than standard PW but there is less use for money in general.

I think adding a death timer based on food would suite this survivalist game perfectly. The settlements would be producing food to stay alive and the need for it would make it a sort of currency. Raids would be much more fun too if there was more to steal.

1 - I would remove need for salt so that meat and fish can be stocked directly.
2 - place farmlands outside the forts
3 - Full yellow bar takes 20-30 mins to lower (fixing your health too if it is not full)
4 - after this, main health bar goes down very slowly. Maybe taking 1-2hours if at full health to die.

what you think?

Also for sailing; Canoes. They were used by the Native Americans and the European fur traders. Such as the North Canoe or the Montreal Canoe. Or maybe even the York Boat? It'd devalue what little bridges there are, but this (Possibly coveted) luxury would make travel easier and faster.

Von Blucher said:
Hi,

I also made thread for this idea http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,276933.0.html

Mod is great but missing something I feel. I like the more survivalist approach than standard PW but there is less use for money in general.

I think adding a death timer based on food would suite this survivalist game perfectly. The settlements would be producing food to stay alive and the need for it would make it a sort of currency. Raids would be much more fun too if there was more to steal.

1 - I would remove need for salt so that meat and fish can be stocked directly.
2 - place farmlands outside the forts
3 - Full yellow bar takes 20-30 mins to lower (fixing your health too if it is not full)
4 - after this, main health bar goes down very slowly. Maybe taking 1-2hours if at full health to die.

what you think?

I as a player like this idea. Only problem I can think of is that you'd need massive farms, there's only two servers and they do get a lot of people. It could contribute to server-side stress. It definitely would make things more interesting though. Maybe an "import" food option? Naturally it'd be expensive due to shipping across an entire ocean.

Another suggestion, it would be to increase the charge number for the horses.
The thing is it would be interesting to have it back because:

• You don't get killed when your have a collision with an enemy (when you, your horse stops and you let 5 seconds to your oponement to kill you)
  • It's more realistic.
  • That could be an advantage of having a good horse.

I as a player like this idea. Only problem I can think of is that you'd need massive farms, there's only two servers and they do get a lot of people. It could contribute to server-side stress. It definitely would make things more interesting though. Maybe an "import" food option? Naturally it'd be expensive due to shipping across an entire ocean.

You wouldnt need massive farms I would say. You could even increase the ammount of wheat 1 farm produces or meat that cattle produces.

Also, fishing spots always quick and easy.

You can tweak it to make it as harsh or easy as required. Also, remember that the fighting/worker classes are much more mixed in this mod compared to PW. Making your own food after spawn wouldnt be much work. Just spend 5-10 mins with a fishing pole.

Of course you would have food stocks too that you could buy from.

Natives could have farms or maybe just limited buffalo, focing them to supliment their diet with raids on the white man.

Suggestion:

Make native female faces. Its somewhat weird spawning as a guy while being a female character.
Some more dresses and head clothes would be also nice.

Back
Top Bottom