Suggestions / Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

lllAnteklll said:
There was a server called HCRP but it no longer exists :sad:

I am too big noob to set my own server. But I'd like to play on a closed, invites-only server. What would you think about setting a password for the official server? If you want to play, you have to submit in the forum thread you have understod the rules. It will eliminate randomers, so roleplaying will give more fun.

Tell me if we set up a small HCRP server, with low players count. Would you be able to organise a HCRP admin team and rules ?

lllAnteklll said:

I am too big noob to set my own server. But I'd like to play on a closed, invites-only server. What would you think about setting a password for the official server? If you want to play, you have to submit in the forum thread you have understod the rules. It will eliminate randomers, so roleplaying will give more fun.

Nexus may come with some HCRP server for PF,

Will have its own staff(So no one from Nexus EU/NA will be admin unless given otherwise)

ZeroFighterR said:
lllAnteklll said:

Will have its own staff(So no one from Nexus EU/NA will be admin unless given otherwise)
If Nexus come, then please let there be good and non-abusive admins  :wink:

BlackSniper said:
ZeroFighterR said:
lllAnteklll said:

If Nexus come, then please let there be good and non-abusive admins  :wink:

As I said, It will have its own staff, which has no connection with the other.

nice mod!

there are 2 suggestions i have:

- every fort should have a bank (more a thing of mapdisign thought)

- and we really need Prussian Uniforms... its somehow sad to see that there are even Austrian uniforms but no Prussian ones

More emphasis on the "trade" aspect of the mod. More commodities, etc., a colonial society was more about bartering than buying, and even in some parts of the world (I.E where I live) it's still very much that way. I wouldn't mind donating some trade axe/knife models either, if you'd like them.

DarthTaco said:
More emphasis on the "trade" aspect of the mod. More commodities, etc., a colonial society was more about bartering than buying, and even in some parts of the world (I.E where I live) it's still very much that way. I wouldn't mind donating some trade axe/knife models either, if you'd like them.

If you have OSP we would happily take them. What do you have.

concerning hand to hand trading, i don't see a system other than "hand to hand" with people playing along.

On this PC I don't have much of anything, but I can make some french/british inspired trade axes and knives. I'll see about getting them textured, but truth be told my texturing skills are next to nil.

Suggestions:
1) Let players buy ships instead of just spawning them.
2) There should be some recognizable suits that cost like 500, 1000, 1k and 10k.
3) Outlaws and immigrants could be combined into one faction.

I'd like to see it so weapons could be crafted outside needing to hold F on their specific purchase point, as to make the economy more player driven. It'd also allow for armies to equip riflemen etc. more easily, and cheaper.

DarthTaco said:
I'd like to see it so weapons could be crafted outside needing to hold F on their specific purchase point, as to make the economy more player driven. It'd also allow for armies to equip riflemen etc. more easily, and cheaper.
Aren't weapons already cheap? I've got 170k without excessive farming, which is enough for ~30 fully equipped dragoons, and I don't play too often.

I practically wet my pants when I saw the greatcoat in the New Spain map.  I'd love you guys a little more if it was included in newer versions of the maps.

Austro isn't leading the mod (hence why I said Ra'Jiska should have took down Austro's post and put up his own stating he's a leader etc.) but I assume as more items are added ingame, yes, more items will be added with recipes.

Tzar Ivor -> You better ask mapper, you can ask at pf-official.eu.
Loppen -> We amready have a craft list on pf-official.eu, but interesting 'offer' though.
DarthTaco -> Since the last time PF died on update, nothing has been planned yet, only few non important codes cwere added wich is by far not enough to release an update.

Thank you for such a great mod, it's currently gave me 100 + hours of play time with this mod alone, such replayability! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom