Official Server Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Austro

Master Knight
Please note - if you host an unofficial server for Persistent Frontier at the current moment, it will not work. This may change in the future, however.

PF_Official_NA

Teamspeak: chi2.thegamemonsters.com:9997

BlueFangSolutions_Josh said:
Greetings Persistent Frontier players and Warband fans,

The team at www.bluefangsolutions.com are proud to be the official North American provider for Persistent Frontier. We have been a provider for Warband since April of 2012 and this is the game we started in over a year ago and we are still going strong!

We currently are unable to sell Persistent Frontier servers as requested by Austro but feel free to look at all of our supported games and modules and let us know if you are interested in anything. We have 6 different locations world-wide!

List of Supported Games

We also provide TeamSpeak 3 Hosting

Mount & Blade: Warband Product Page

Napoleonic Wars Product Page

PF_Official_EU

TS3: www.pf-official.eu (188.165.234.120:9987) .
Modify message

gokiller said:
Why would you have two different teamspeak servers? Wouldn't it be cheaper to just have one for both time-zones?

It's not like it really matters to divide them, just have one room for EU and it's factions and one for NA for it's factions.

Add our EU website by the way. It's quite blank at the moment, but we may change that in the futur http://eua.lastmikoi.net/index.php

I would  go for a single ts for everyone if we have a TS hoster who allow 200-300 slots for ts

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but oh well.

I was on the NA server earlier today playing as the character "Reginald". My friend and I were inside West Point Fort playing in a faction that owned it. There was also a person who was a member to an enemy faction. I learned we were at war with that person's faction and proceeded to kill him. I was then kicked from the server.

My friend said the admin message told them I was banned for attacking an admin. The person's name when I attacked him was "Mobsi". He didn't have admin in his name or was even dressed in the admin clothes commonly seen. I received no warning. My friend had no idea he was an admin either.

I understand some possibilities as to why, but why can't you sell servers? I think that deserves an exact answer because it could be a problem somehow or they just won't do it for monetary reasons, and that wouldn't be fair to the developer if they want people to host their own servers. No offense to anyone, just wondering why we can't have our own servers so we can have our own admins and rules. Thanks for reading.

jacobt376 said:
I understand some possibilities as to why, but why can't you sell servers? I think that deserves an exact answer because it could be a problem somehow or they just won't do it for monetary reasons, and that wouldn't be fair to the developer if they want people to host their own servers. No offense to anyone, just wondering why we can't have our own servers so we can have our own admins and rules. Thanks for reading.

I also would like to know why?

Imacgaming said:
jacobt376 said:

I also would like to know why?

The Developers don't want a community split over a **** tonne of servers, they want to make sure servers that are up have constant decent amounts of players. They have said this may change at some point in the future but not for a while.

When do servers reset? And does the NA server ever change the map? I've only played on New Spain since I've downloaded this mod and I want to try other maps

Back
Top Bottom