Screenshots / Videos

Users who are viewing this thread

Just a question: Why does so many people play with horrble graphics and dx7?  :evil: It makes me sad  :cry: (and I have a medicore laptop).

8E50AF7587DCC3DD8F8427CD4C5D580ED796C3E9

Humlenerd said:
Just a question: Why does so many people play with horrble graphics and dx7?  :evil: It makes me sad  :cry: (and I have a medicore laptop).
There are several places in the mod where you got frame laggs, even with a good pc.
Mostly in the towns imo.

Nik97 said:

You got 450K coins. I remember guys without Coins, because so much players took 1000000 money bags, but 1 would be enough...

funny, you probably didn't notice my stock of money....

can't imagine how anyone couldn't have any gold ... admin put on ground really big amount of moneybags and let small group inside, after picking it up, group left and admin did this again and again.... there was a lot of money for everyone.  :roll:

if was someone innactive after start - his fault

Humlenerd said:

some ppl simply prefer the highest fps before highest graphic...  :roll:

me as well

Taa

Your texture issue can be temporarely solved by changing the shaders levels. If they are on high, set them to medium. You can then get back to high withouth having this problem returned. Worked for me!

stephan_dinavoa said:
Taa

Your texture issue can be temporarely solved by changing the shaders levels. If they are on high, set them to medium. You can then get back to high withouth having this problem returned. Worked for me!
I will try. Thank you.

ah missing my grenadiers.... :grin:

I am going to claim best combat organization so far in PF :razz:

Not only we lined up for the photos (monkeys can do that) but we respected company organization during combat (when all the kids rush to get some killz) and the chain of command.

The good part about PF is that organization serves some purpose other than parade (as in NW) since ideally there are some in game objectives for the armies to achieve (other than killing all the enemies...).

Arguably New Spain failed at it, since most forts you couldn't capture, but still.

PS - Ramjetros, how come I don't see you in my roster?

Back
Top Bottom