[IG] Oliveran - Stream

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello!

Imma stream some Warband singleplayer, starting a-fresh. From here on out, I'll stream whenever I play on this character!

The idea:
Make an extremely evil character, be at war with everyone and everything, establish myself as a king and take over the world - ALONE!

More plot to come :smile: Hope you'll be watching!

Stream:
www.twitch.tv/oliveraann

Stream's up again!

Time to continue our quest to take over the world - ALONE!

Current story:
I am the daughter of a traveling merchant. As my dad traveled around, during my early life, I were a merchants daughter during the day, a street urchin during the night! As I grew into the life, I became a thief, learning the basics of looting.

As I grew into the life of a thief, I saw how many unpleasant, unfair things happened in the world - and I decided to take over the world, as a ruler alone, creating peace and justice - but to do so, I have to be cruel and hold myself to the concept of never letting anyone go with mercy, who's crossed my path to world domination.

I have now started traveling the world, raiding the villages of the Rhodok Republic, selling the goods to buy armies in order to - one day - take over a castle, all for myself. I'm yet to take over anything yet, but have defeated two evil Rhodok lords - a sign of that my power is rising way beyond anything I could've ever imagined when I started this quest!

It's time to continue take over the world! Come join me @ www.twitch.tv/oliveraann

░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂             
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤      GL

Hello!

Streaming again!

Previous happenings:
I am ze daughter of a traveling merchant. As my dad traveled around, during my early life, I were a merchants daughter during ze day, a street urchin during ze night! As I grew into ze life, I became a thief, learning ze basics of looting.

As I grew into ze life of a thief, I saw how many unpleasant, unfair things happened in ze world - and I decided to take over ze world, as a ruler alone, creating peace and justice - but to do so, I have to be cruel and hold myself to ze concept of never letting anyone go with mercy, who's crossed my path to world domination.

I have now started traveling ze world, raiding ze villages of ze Rhodok Republic, selling ze goods to buy armies in order to - one day - take over a castle, all for myself. I'm yet to take over anything yet, but have defeated two evil Rhodok lords - a sign of that my power is rising way beyond anything I could've ever imagined when I started this quest!

Last thing that happened:
Lost my army accidentally running into 1000 rhodok units. Game is hard, but I'm back on my feet with almost as good units! I've stacked up on cash, and now I'm ready to roll :cool:

JOIN ME ON MY EPIC ADVENTURE, TAKING OVER THE WORLD AS AN EVIL CHARACTER!
v
www.twitch.tv/oliveraann

PREVIOUSLY ON AVAT... Oliveran's stream:
I am ze daughter of a traveling merchant. As my dad traveled around, during my early life, I were a merchants daughter during ze day, a street urchin during ze night! As I grew into ze life, I became a thief, learning ze basics of looting.

As I grew into ze life of a thief, I saw how many unpleasant, unfair things happened in ze world - and I decided to take over ze world, as a ruler alone, creating peace and justice - but to do so, I have to be cruel and hold myself to ze concept of never letting anyone go with mercy, who's crossed my path to world domination.

I have now started traveling ze world, raiding ze villages of ze Rhodok Republic, selling ze goods to buy armies in order to - one day - take over a castle, all for myself. I'm yet to take over anything yet, but have defeated two evil Rhodok lords - a sign of that my power is rising way beyond anything I could've ever imagined when I started this quest!

Lost my army accidentally running into 1000 rhodok units. Game is hard, but I'm back on my feet with almost as good units! I've stacked up on cash, and now I'm ready to roll :cool:

Increased my overall maximum troop size with almost 20, realized that throwing weapons are really good and also started stacking up some Sarranid units!

And, as always, had lots of fighting :cool:

JOIN ME LIVE RIGHT NOW AND ENJOY ME KILLING, LOOTING, SUICIDING AND ENJOYING GOOD MUSIC @ www.twitch.tv/oliveraann

Increased my overall maximum troop size with almost 20, realized that throwing weapons are really good and also started stacking up some Sarranid units!

Plundered lots of places, got chased away by the rhodok army of +1000 about 10 times trying to siege a weak castle, until it randomly got from 120 to 250 units over a night, so I gave up!

Now I'm in a sticky situation with lots of Forest Bandits! Lots of them, few of me.

JOIN ME LIVE RIGHT NOW AND ENJOY ME KILLING, LOOTING, SUICIDING AND ENJOYING GOOD MUSIC @ www.twitch.tv/oliveraann

Plundered lots of places, got chased away by the rhodok army of +1000 about 10 times trying to siege a weak castle, until it randomly got from 120 to 250 units over a night, so I gave up!

Now I'm in a sticky situation with lots of Forest Bandits! Lots of them, few of me.

So, I've finally started feeling powerful! Many very high leveled units, good stats on myself and very good equipment! It's time to take over my first castle! But first, I need to build a siege tower...

So, I've finally started feeling powerful! Many very high leveled units, good stats on myself and very good equipment! It's time to take over my first castle! But first, I need to build a siege tower...

So... I lost my army to the Rhodok str0nk armies, I re-built an army of Sarranids and mercenaries, and took over MY FIRST CASTLE. I'm not Queen Thalia Nordingu, the one to rule them all... I'm now on the verge of becoming the most fearsome queen in the world, but first... I need the village that has -100 relation with me to stop hating me, and make them rich so they can give me lots of $$$!

Back
Top Bottom