Admin Abuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hu_Flung_Pu

Recruit
The link I was given to send complaints to isn't working, so I'll post here again, Getty in server NA_official_NW1 kicked for "falsely accusing" after he posted his second recruitment message, what is with your admins? Been a regular and now all they do is act on impulse(lately)*, it's quite discouraging as a player. Earlier he wrongly banned someone as well. This is getting out of hand after playing on the servers for 6  months I never have seen this level of unprofessionalism. I am not here asking for an unban but rather a crackdown. It is either trolling/admin abuse or just a misunderstanding, but this should not go unchecked
*edit

You've been playing for 6 months but just now saw the 'injustice'? Where have you been? 6 months ago had the same admins with the same policy, just PM Deo like I showed you. Link

Deofuta is also on this forum so if you somehow can't access FSE, shoot him a message here.
Be sure to include time and date when you think an admin abused his powers. In addition, you should include screenshots and people who were there that could testify on what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom