B Modern [WB] Battle for Yugoslavia -Trailer Pg29-

Users who are viewing this thread

Inače prezirem ceo 20. vek mada ovo ću odigrati (ipak je ovo samo igra), samo vas molim da ne pravite mod na osnovu vikipedije, pošto I sami znate da tu može bilo ko da piše I izmeni u svakom trenutku (upravo sad mogu da napišem da Hitler nije nikog ubio I to će tamo pisati). Samo nastavite I manite se politike, šta je bilo bilo je. Samo mrtvi znaju šta se sve dešavalo. :smile:

Donzekalone said:
Inače prezirem ceo 20. vek mada ovo ću odigrati (ipak je ovo samo igra), samo vas molim da ne pravite mod na osnovu vikipedije, pošto I sami znate da tu može bilo ko da piše I izmeni u svakom trenutku (upravo sad mogu da napišem da Hitler nije nikog ubio I to će tamo pisati). Samo nastavite I manite se politike, šta je bilo bilo je. Samo mrtvi znaju šta se sve dešavalo. :smile:

We realise that, and we won't delve into who killed who and who started it all. Brother, please use English(Many non-Balkan users here) and thanks for the support!

501st|Sherlock said:
We realise that, and we won't delve into who killed who and who started it all. Brother, please use English(Many non-Balkan users here) and thanks for the support!

Yeah yeah I forgoted there are strangers here, my bad. xD

There are a lot of good books and web sites that write the real truth (about both side Partisans and Chetniks), not that one we learn in stupid school books. Not saying everything in them Is a lie, but the most of thing are, scpecialy about 20. century.

kuauik said:
so,you wantto say that books made in former Yugoslavia are not lying?haha

School books in former Yugoslavia are not wroten by them, they are only printed there. But that's not the point of this topic so I'll stop about it.

Guys try to keep the arguing to a minimum :roll:
At the end of the day we are here to enjoy this mod not discuss historic truths.

As for the mod team, best of luck on this project!

kuauik said:
Donzekalone said:
Epicrules said:
Yes, never trust anything written in a school text book. They tend to be more propaganda oriented than education oriented.

that's it. Ussualy it's wroten by the West.
so,you wantto say that books made in former Yugoslavia are not lying?haha

We're all heroes in our books xDDD

Thanks for all the support everyone, new previews coming soon as we've been very busy!! With every preview, we reveal a faction - the first preview will be soon, be patient :razz:

I would just like to reserve my regiment name.

Waffen SS Regiment 13 "Handschars"

I shall make a proper thread once the mod is out.

NvQ4Se.png

Seems interesting enough, would be fun to play an active WW2 mod. The setting isn't all that explored either. Keep up the good work, hopefully it works out. Might want to make updates on stuff when you can :wink:

Back
Top Bottom