B Modern [WB] Battle for Yugoslavia -Trailer Pg29-

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh for the love of.... If you dare blame me of ignorance I shall challenge you to a duel at dawn. You pick the location and weapons. Oh and, I don't have to learn anything from anything. Hilarious isn't it? Free will you know.

See, here's the thing, I have (per say) nothing against adding death camps, just that when you start throwing around setences such as "let everyone who play this mod know how the Serbians had suffered" you start eaking into the territory of blaming people. Something the OP that, oh so graciously was pointed out to me, specifically says the mod wants to avoid. But if all it will lead to is "see how much they suffered aka. see how bad these other guys are" I'm against it.

Wait, is this mod historicaly accurate or just for sake of fun?
If its the Accurate (or trying to be) then yes to death camps and Serbian suffering in them. Also Jews and Gypsys. (Pardon on spelling, my English is not that good).

If its not accurate?
Yes to Death Camps but make it controllable, so that you can put anyone in ? Fun?

So in both cases I say yes :grin:
Cmon guys, its a cool feature. I dont see the reason why not?
"I dont want to see all those poor,skinny people and that violence"? Okay, you're forgetting one main point.. Mount and Blade IS about violence. Anyhow, Mod doesn't need to put pictures so that you have nightmares if you visit that camp. (You said "Brutal" but i was too laizy to check it right away)

Im lost now, what are we arguing about again?

YES TO DEATH CAMPS!

Death camps are a controversial topic.
The way death camps and concentration camps will be is:

Controllable feature, position, places to see, quests and decisions - Yes
Historical lectures and blaming people - No

Everyone did it, all the parties involved in the war and as I said in the OP, there will be no antagonising.

I was thinking of replacing the old fief system with the player getting control over at first, small defensive positions, trench lines and bunkers(like small villages), then actual villages, then territorial/city control. Taking control over a death camp would be a questline, sort of, but could remain in permanent possession.

Like that, for example.
It could be a perfect place to store prisoners in, increase the war production, gain quests, gain experience and many other things.
If you have any suggestions, throw them in...

Yes,that's good idea.But if they are something about "Historical Lecture",and "Serbian ww2 suffering",then this is wrong place and probably wrong mod for this.
( I am Serb and i will never forgot this but i don't want to see anything like this in mod or game)

But it will be good to have some sub-missions probably like i don't know something about "Shlinder list" and something about it,to somehow let them to b "Humans" (If you are Axis),or to "Destroy Death Camp"

In that way you can gain honor and probably experience.

If you don't want to free them you can always use this as a "manpower",but they shall be noting about that i said above.

Can we please talk about something else,i am sick of Death Camps.

Throw any suggestions, but do not double post anymore, if you need to edit your post use the "Modify" button for making changes to your earlier posts, so you don't post every 5 seconds, this isn't a chat.

Sherlock Holmes said:
Throw any suggestions, but do not double post anymore, if you need to edit your post use the "Modify" button for making changes to your earlier posts, so you don't post every 5 seconds, this isn't a chat.

Yes,you are right,sorry about this mess.

djogloc02 said:
Well, what about bandit hideouts? What will they be?

Yes,what about this ? Will hideouts look like some bunkers,Caves or... ?

I like your idea Sherlock.
Gaining possesion of small defensive possition is way, way better then starting off with a village or town right away.
You could even make it that player can build it anywhere.

So something like his entrenched possition,guarding point, watchtower or anything?

-
Uhm, also I wonder - will you have cover system? Placing barricades or such?
It can be done on many ways, from having an item "barricade" and deploying it like pavise shields (in other mods) to using enginers/skills to make barricades while enemy are approaching? Idk,for that you'd need like.. 5 engineers (And ake them expensive) or 7+ engineer skill?  Since, you would have cover while your enemy would not?

Also this could be done in a way that only one that Is BEING attacked can entrench in meantime? So that if you attack enemy lord, if he has engineers in party he is going to entrench himself and thus making it harder to beat.

I was thinking of making old bunkers, and old trenches, remains from WW1 or something lost in the chaos to serve as the bandit hideouts.

As for the defensive positions, I like the idea of being able to entrench, make a defensive position or something like in WFaS.

Edit:
Here's a Mosin Nagant
eoG8hOW.jpg

What model of Mosin-Nagant i's that? I's it the original M1891? Or  M91/30? Forget this, i just took a closer look xD

Edit: Everything but the bolt and the ramrod i's suppose too be black if it's the M1891 model, and everything but the bolt i's suppose too be black if it's the M91/30 model, and; if you see the wood just under the barrel end, that's suppose too be metal... Just sayin'. And also, there's suppose too be a metal plate on the buttstock, and, the front piece of the back iron sight, should be completely attached with the mean's of beeing attached with a bolt... So stuff i't nicely in there :grin: Other than that, great work  :mrgreen:

Knezevic said:
I think that wood on some parts needs to be a little darker,but you have donned great job.Model is great

Yeah, a bit darker wood would look nicer on a Mosin Nagant... The one i own IRL has nice, dark wood, and it's prodused in 1943 :grin:

The nagant I own is a bit reddish, so there's not really one true color. Little darker colour would indeed be a bit better though.

The model itself looks pretty good. To me the only distracting feature are the strangely thick metal seams (I don't know their proper name so I'll just call them that). Besides that, I'd say it's Nagant alright :mrgreen: Great work!

No, they had no influence here or anything to do. It'd be a waste of resources putting them in.
A Turkish Singleplayer companion, isn't a bad idea though.

I'm working on the first scenes now, I will have more to show during the following week  :wink:

Also thanks to mr.master and all of the guys in "Finland at WW2" mod, we've got a big boost in content and models we were lacking. Now all it takes to finish off the 3D part are the uniforms of NDH, Chetnik Movement, USA, Greece, UK & French commandos, some rare weapons. And of course more WW2-themed environment props...even though we have a lot of those already(more than most other WW2 mods, for that matter) you can never have enough!

Back
Top Bottom