B Modern [WB] Battle for Yugoslavia -Trailer Pg29-

Users who are viewing this thread

dinnerblaster said:
Shape of the stock should be more round. That besides nicely done!
True, but consider the saved polys multiplied by how many are in the scene. You may or may not notice much when its ingame anyway.

RMOD-Dylan said:
dinnerblaster said:
Shape of the stock should be more round. That besides nicely done!
True, but consider the saved polys multiplied by how many are in the scene. You may or may not notice much when its ingame anyway.

Didn't think of it that way. Indeed, you are propably right.

dinnerblaster said:
Is the Suomi m31 smg in the mod (don't know really why it would, just asked for fun :mrgreen:)?
Your wish has been fulfilled, and Dylan has started to work on that particular smg, until I provide him with the priority weapons list  :smile:

I'm in the process of texturing the Mosin-Nagant Model 1891/30, of which I'm also going to make a scoped version. And also the shortened Carbine version of it.

Exodor said:
Just wondering.. Why ''Yugoslavia'' exactly?

Well, my guess is that

1.) There is no other mod with that theme.
2.) There are lots of people who either lived or wanted to live in Yugoslavia. So, yeah.. Roleplay, just like with every other mod's theme.
3.) The Mod-Starter lives (My guess) in one of countries that were in "Yugoslavia" Back then.
4.) The period is very interesting to play in. Just like Americans like to play American Revolution and such. Reviving history is cool and fun. Especially the option to influence it, to change something.
5.) Modder likes the Theme xD.

Can't wait for this mod >.<!

Mod leader's a Croat. I'd guess that's why.
Not to mention that not only was there an occupation, there was also a civil war between the Chetniks and Partisans.
That's really interesting!
Especially to me, since I'm a Serb. :3

cody2224 said:
Will the mod feature Jasenovac death camp and the likes?

I hope so, the neat feature would be option to control it/If not then to destroy or liberate prisoners. Or make your own concetration camp.
Idk about benefits but you could store your prisoners there, put few guards to overwatch it and.. thats it :grin:.
Maybe putting the Lords would make them harder to escape. o_O? Or w/e.

Sherlock Holmes said:
dinnerblaster said:
Is the Suomi m31 smg in the mod (don't know really why it would, just asked for fun :mrgreen:)?
Your wish has been fulfilled, and Dylan has started to work on that particular smg, until I provide him with the priority weapons list  :smile:

I'm in the process of texturing the Mosin-Nagant Model 1891/30, of which I'm also going to make a scoped version. And also the shortened Carbine version of it.
Maybe the Suomi can double as the similar-looking PPD-40?

cody2224 said:
Knezevic said:
cody2224 said:

I hope NO

Why not?

Just think about it.Lot of poor-skiny Slavs,Jews and Gipsy that don't have anything to eat and dring,they have no place to sleep and everyone want to beat them.

Death Camps are one of the most disgusting thinks that you can see.That's why in games they are no Death Camps and something like this.

Knezevic said:
cody2224 said:
Knezevic said:
cody2224 said:

I hope NO

Why not?

Just think about it.Lot of poor-skiny Slavs,Jews and Gipsy that don't have anything to eat and dring,they have no place to sleep and everyone want to beat them.

Death Camps are one of the most disgusting thinks that you can see.That's why in games they are no Death Camps and something like this.

But the Ustasha ones are not quite well known despite being much more brutal than the German ones, shouldn't they be featured to reflect the history and to let everyone who play this mod know how the Serbians had suffered? It will not only enhance realism but also try to prevent this horrible history from being forgotten by the world, so I think he should make it if he can.

Let's see here: I play videogames to have fun, not to learn about the most brutal things that have happened in human history. So that's a no to death camps.

KickingJoub said:
Let's see here: I play videogames to have fun, not to learn about the most brutal things that have happened in human history. So that's a no to death camps.

Easy, dont play this then.
The Camps will be added if Modders wants so. This is his mod.

Also, you dont have to learn anything from it? Have fun with it,void the camps and there you go. If nothing, modder could add an option to start without them if you really require that.

Otherwise, Im good with camps.

Back
Top Bottom