B Modern [WB] Battle for Yugoslavia -Trailer Pg29-

Users who are viewing this thread

Marko͘

Section Moderator

The mod has been discontinued, you can download the resources here.

Battle for Yugoslavia - a Warband mod depicting the events and consequences of World War 2 in Yugoslavia. With authentic models, setting and overall atmosphere, a truly unique mod representing Yugoslavia.

Features
- The setting is 1943
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer experience, focus on an immersive and detailed Singleplayer
- Hundreds of historically accurate items, armaments, props
- 4 multiplayer factions, 9 singleplayer
- The Third Reich(MP), Italy, NDH(MP), YLA(MP), The Chetnik Movement, Allies, The Red Army(MP), Bulgaria, Hungary
- Completely reworked scenes, singleplayer and multiplayer alike. Authentic locations set in a modern era.
- Vehicles such as tanks and cars.*
- WW2 weapons and uniforms
- A new, detailed singleplayer map, with accurate locations
- New companions, with different ideologies and nationalities, bringing a conflict into the party
- New recruitment system and troop trees
- Roaming bandit mobs, very large but unorganised
- Politics can change the outcome of every battle
- Home-made weapons(unknown in military history, made by the people themselves on the front, mostly Partisans)
- Much deeper psychological aspect of the war
- Guerilla warfare
- Bodyguards
- Naval battles

F.A.Q.
Q: Will certain factions be marked as "Evil" or "Good"?
A: No, there will be no antagonising, no matter which faction or their deeds. This is for playing, not philosophy

Q: How grim and violent will the mod be?
A: There will be a strong psychological influence, events like genocides, murders and concentration camps in the singleplayer. Ethnical and ideological differences between the population and more importantly, companions. It will be pretty dark, yes. But neither side will be particularly blamed, all sides will and have commited them.

Q: Will the first release(s) contain both SP and MP?
A: Nope, only MP, with 5 factions

Q: Will there be Allies or any presence of them?
A: In SP, allies will be your financial and logistical support. In MP there will be a faction containing special classes(such as British Commando, Red Army Soldier, Greek Patriot etc. all will be revealed)

Q: How can I join you and who are you recruiting?
A: We're in dire need of modellers and texturers. Other than that, a bit of sceners. Coding is not that necessary at the moment. You can apply by sending me a PM and adding me on Steam(will provide you it after the PM)

Q: How can I help the mod if I am not a modder?
A: Wear the signature and promote us :smile:

The Team
Sherlock Holmes - Mod Coordinator, Level Design, Coding, 3D, 2D
Negast - 3D, 2D

And some others who are simply working as associates, helping with a model or two, scenes and such.​

I hope we can cooperate and complete this mod as it should be, thanks to everyone for the support. This is our discussions thread, and for your suggestions or critics. Please DO NOT start flame wars, especially about nationalities and such. We'll throw out the offensive and inaccurate names and items from the past.​

Media
Videos

Signatures
0WzVv.png

Code:
[Url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,276481.0.html][IMG]https://tw.greywool.com/i/0WzVv.png[/IMG][/url]

OLrPS.png

Code:
[Url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,276481.0.html][IMG]https://tw.greywool.com/i/OLrPS.png[/IMG][/url]

Fn2C2.png

Code:
[Url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,276481.0.html][IMG]https://tw.greywool.com/i/Fn2C2.png[/IMG][/url]
6d1kR.png

5tO43.png

5tOk3.png

5tOmy.png

5tOsy.png

6d2q4.png
ZzpfPnB.jpg

VKpOkK5.jpg

Tcf3HoG.jpg

bvWziLq.jpg

UnNEA6u.jpg

6EA84FF221D38CF305DFB773212F3ED9B56DD529

Credits

Former team members
RMOD-Dylan - 3D,2D
GoldEagleMNE - 3D, 2D
Tugmund - 3D, 2D
Turtler - PR Agent/Writer
Quickdraw - 3D

Listed in no particular order

Nemeruis - Russian Red Army Uniforms and stuff
Jaako - Many early 20th century scene props and buildings
Mat Berseker - 3D
Bluehawk - Historical corrections
Jacobhinds - Civilian clothes OSP, textures, help
David Stark - 2D contributions
Bloc - factory, ruins
farrer - DNT ruined houses pack
LFA -  Destroyed walls
Shredzorz - Lifeless pack
Lucke189 - His WW1 Pack
-IYI-O-R-T - Steampunk Package
NaglFaar's ModernScene Props
Dain Ironfoot  - Cloak Pack
azlyirnizam - Workshop
Duion - weapons
Austro - Soviet truck, Panzerfaust, boxes
amalthea3d -  Me262 model
commander566 - Bf109 model
lazyFlakes - Box
snottyboy - Sounds
Mike Koenig - Sounds
Dion Stapper - Sounds
battlestar10 - Sounds
roboposh - Guns
MikeL - Guns
gutekfiutek - polished landscapes
Volcol - Guns
Thank you all
- Sherlock​

I'll post previews here and all our further work!!!

Updates

#1, page 4
Code:
- Two Stielhandgranate types
- EPK(Pyrkal)
- Type 99, soon to be Bren as well
- Mosin Nagant
- Lee Einfeld

#2, page 7
Code:
- Unfinished bunker complexes
- 3 new apartments
- Ruins. debris, factory
- Implemented Polished Landscapes, Lucke's OSP, Tavern props OPS, Modern scene props OSP
- Russian Red Army uniforms
- And more :)

Nice. Looking a lot better now that Sheriff's not involved anymore.

Edit: In regards to the "Allies" as per the FAQ, do you intend to throw the Red Army in with the actual allies? Although they were both fighting the Germans they weren't necessarily on the same side.

I hate to say this but concerning Sheriff...GRAB THE PITCHFORKS! Anyways good luck guys and here for part time coding and such if need be. Nice to see Sherlock is doing this right.  :cool:

501st|Sherlock said:
Unfortunately, previously this mod has been on a bad reputation because of a bad leader and his actions. I apologize to everyone who's items have been stolen, and he denied it. Those would be(that we know of, we didn't take part in any of that):
WW2 China
Festung Breslau
Civil War Russia

I knew it!
Anyways, good luck. It'll be nice to see a more serious mod, but like I advised(sort of) Sheriff, I would also advise you to not include death camps etc. This is a game about war, not about these kinds of affairs. It's also unecessary, and cause a huge amount of extra work.​

Humlenerd said:
Anyways, good luck. It'll be nice to see a more serious mod, but like I advised(sort of) Sheriff, I would also advise you to not include death camps etc. This is a game about war, not about these kinds of affairs. It's also unecessary, and cause a huge amount of extra work.

Thanks for the interest and the concern. That being said, Sherlock and I discussed the problem earlier and- while other opinions will be very welcome- we've decided that for the time being, death camps serve as an essential balancing factor in the SP on top of everything else. They serve as a way for the Axis factions to bleed out Partisan manpower spawning in the villages that they've occupied. Without that, we believe that the Partisans will be unstoppable due to getting manpower from both ultra-mobs like the Germans, and villages like the other non-German factions.

And this is before we consider hypotheticals such as their possible involvement in companion backstories and raids. Suffice it to say, we realize adding them in- especially as an integral part of the gameplay balance between the factions- is going to be costly, time consuming, and hecka controversial. And it honestly should be.

However, we don't see any other credible way at present.

Of course, this is where we ask all of you for your opinion on this. We'll definitely be listening, to say the least.

Hoorah! Looking great! I've been wanting to make a WWII mod for quite some time but whenever I sit down to try and learn something I get bored and my ADD kicks in. None the less, good luck!

@Epicrules
Well in 1943 Stalin still considered Tito's Partisans a big help in the Southeast, and also the fact the Partisans were a Communist Party. It was in 1945 when Stalin realised he can't keep Tito as another "puppet" and things will go out of control if he is allowed to form Yugoslavia on his own. So yes, there will be Red Army gear, soldiers and vehicles supporting the Partisans :smile:

@Humlenerd
What Turtler said.

@Thane
I am just trying to fix his errors, and hopefully make those mod's developers see that I didn't steal any of it, and allow me permissions. Because this mod was badly reputed because of Sheriff's sh*t. But no more of him in this thread please, I see you're Croatian as well, want to help maybe :grin:

@Odyseuss
Well you might just need some guidance, or tutoring. I'm willing to undergo it, if you are too :razz:

ThaneWulfgharn said:
What factions will there be included ???
And is this the same mod as Yugoslavia at wwii with new team???

Every faction will be revealed when screenshots are made.

And no it's not the same mod, it shall be rather different, different focus(now Multiplayer) and this time we'll make items and everything ourselves. Please be patient, we're working very hard to get screenshots soon :razz:

Back
Top Bottom