Rouxi's Afternoon Streams! | Bannerlord beta

Users who are viewing this thread

That's the germany servers for you :razz:. It was a bit laggy here and there but honestly I didn't think it was that bad, seemed pretty normal for me anyway.

Was a good game though, I enjoyed it, nice not to have to command for once ^^.

Yeah the arrows OGL shoots are just weak like himself! He was just fortunate to get to kill me; only because i already took a lot of hits from other players whilst being in the heat of battle and not hiding in corners like OGL does.

tomy said:
Yeah the arrows OGL shoots are just weak like himself! He was just fortunate to get to kill me; only because i already took a lot of hits from other players whilst being in the heat of battle and not hiding in corners like OGL does.
hahaha shame on you OGL!!!

Quick update, tomorrow I'll have a duel stream with AE_M joining me, we'll be duelling (ofc) and I'll be preparing for the Council tournament that's happening right now.
Bonus, M might do his duel for the tournament on stream. :grin:

Le Roux said:
Quick update, tomorrow I'll have a duel stream with AE_M joining me, we'll be duelling (ofc) and I'll be preparing for the Council tournament that's happening right now.
Bonus, M might do his duel for the tournament on stream. :grin:

I think you'll play on The_Ludus. Will you make duels against other players on the server too?

Back
Top Bottom