Rouxi's Afternoon Streams! | Bannerlord beta

Users who are viewing this thread

LeRoux

Grandmaster Knight
Hello Community! :smile:

I've decided to stream myself playing Warband from time to time.
It'll just be some casual battle/duel/DM with music and perhaps some commentary.
I'm not sure if there's any real interest in watching someone play Warband, but I thought I'd try, Deafening and his stream sort of inspired me to try and do the same thing, casual fun with good music.

You'll mostly see me play archer or see me duel, but if any of you have questions regarding archery or the game in general, you can always ask them in chat.

My Twitter can be found here!
My Twitch page can be found here, this is obviously the place where I'll be streaming from.
My YouTube can be found here, this is where I'll upload stream highlights.
Hope to see some of you on the stream sometimes!

2kNQSac.png

67rn9oO.png
AE does some roleplay and singleplayer together, it's very relaxed. Come chat **** and get banged on M's stream.

Ten brave warriors set out to defend the Nordic shores from hordes of sea raiders; after crushing their pathetic lair the brave men lit countless Vaegir villages ablaze, conquered Boyar Nulag's keep and journeyed deep into the fiery desert in search of its hidden jewel - Ashikara. After annihilating its garrison of 350 men with but 10 of Apis Europae's finest and a further fifty men who had been enlisted into their horde, the men now set their eyes on the rest of Calradia.

After conquering Ashikara, the city of Heroes, our brave warriors decided to destroy more Sarranid heathens. Several Sarranid hordes and Lords fell before our heroes besieged and captured their second castle. After many tough battles to expand their territoy even more, our heroes got tricked and captured... The sneaky Nids sacked Ashikara as our heroes struggled to escape. What will happen next?
wTTZpuO.png
Cavalry.jpg

Don't forget to turn your hacks off!

Also, it actually took me effort to get to your stream from the first post. Didn't notice the word 'here' was a different color at first. I think 'here' should be 10x larger.

Folms said:
What if I miss a stream will you upload the video?

btw, great initiative.
The stream will always be on twitch, and I'm considering to upload them to YouTube, depending on how serious I'll take this streaming business.
Thanks!

Just did my first Afternoon Warband Stream, it was fun, I had an amazing 21 viewers at the peak, which is incredible!
Thanks to everyone who tuned in, and as I said on stream, I might do some more later tonight!

xoxo

Back
Top Bottom