[UNAC] United North American Championship

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure sounds like another quick meeting would be helpful.  Otherwise no matter what the results are when they come in, there will be too much whining and people will be frustrated.  The point is to have fun and showcase clan skills.  Not much time left before it starts, but if you leaders can all clarify in a chat and make sure you are all on the same page I believe it will make the tournament much more successful. 

Mad Dawg said:
Eternal said:
Do we need to call another meeting?  :lol:
Bah, at this point just tell me what to do to win and I'll do that. 

Duel to decide who picks first, then if it comes down to a tie, duel first to 3 then swap to determine winner, after which in case of tie duel on Snoop's Exile Island first to 2 swapping but score by maps.

Eternal said:
Mad Dawg said:
Eternal said:

Duel to decide who picks first, then if it comes down to a tie, duel first to 3 then swap to determine winner, after which in case of tie duel on Snoop's Exile Island first to 2 swapping but score by maps.
*Tries to remember Saul's forum account...

Mad Dawg said:
Eternal said:
Mad Dawg said:
Eternal said:

*Tries to remember Saul's forum account...
Bring him on, jk he'll crush me;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom