HILDILEIKR – official Víkingr server

Users who are viewing this thread

There's never silly hour when there's a lot of people on. Mostly past midnight if the admins are in the mood and/or encouraged. Sometimes, though, players will state their preference for normal games and they will (nearly) always be obliged.

I just made a thread that might just might help with server population its a long shot ,but a shot...

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=280937.new#new

And a follow up from what Þorkell has just said. I have now spent a good few rounds observing him. A warning has been given  which was acknowledged. I believe that will suffice for now.

Hi .. well i'am new on this game and this forum .. but i wanna know all about the vikingr server i saw the rules just if anyone can help me

Help you with what, my friend?

Ultimately the rules are as follows: don't be a ****. If something you are doing wouldn't go amiss being done by a 12 year old, don't do it. Act mature, don't teamwound, run away from the fight and spam chat or be abusive. The same rules can, and will, be applied to this subforum. The Víkingr community will most  definitely appear cliche and elitist at first - and if I'm honest I am. But, be patient and persevere, play well and don't do anything a mature person wouldn't do.

ragnaroth said:
Hi .. well i'am new on this game and this forum .. but i wanna know all about the vikingr server i saw the rules just if anyone can help me

Welcome to Vikingr buddy! If you're not sure about something you can always ask in game too, old school Vikingr players tend to be eager to help.
:smile:

Back
Top Bottom