HILDILEIKR – official Víkingr server

Users who are viewing this thread

Torstein, use to have the same problem when i pirate the game! Buy it and will run correctly!!! Since i buy it my life change it for completly :smile:

Alright, I think I can spot the issue clearly, I must renounce my pirating ways and settle :smile:))). I thank all of you for answering my plea  :grin: I bid all of you a good day/night/evening/morning (depending on the timezone) :smile:)

You're a brave soul to announce that you've pirated Warband here.
Enjoy the ban!

Torstein92 said:
Alright, I think I can spot the issue clearly, I must renounce my pirating ways and settle :smile:))). I thank all of you for answering my plea  :grin: I bid all of you a good day/night/evening/morning (depending on the timezone) :smile:)

There have been some changes to the admin team. Hörða-Karl and Æscwine have stepped down, as they didn't really have the time to keep working on Víkingr stuff both on and off the server, and they have been replaced by Ubbe and Yngvald. The new team is working on a number of issues that require our immediate attention, and hopefully there'll be some news in the near future.

In the name of all the admins, I'd like to thank Hörða-Karl and Æscwine for everything they've done for the Víkingr community. Thanks folks!

Thank you! I for one am certainly glad to see some new fresh blood amongst the admin ranks. I'm sure they will make a fine addition. See you on the server!

Two trolls here who keep walking to the edge of the map. And one of them has a disgusting name: IslamicState Kroglog (the other MarksTheHoly).

Hildileikr has moved to a new server, hopefully this will fix the problems we've had these last weeks. Please do report any instability you might experience on the server!

Back
Top Bottom