HILDILEIKR – official Víkingr server

Users who are viewing this thread

Ah yes, just like with everything that's hosted in my Photobucket account. I actually had to go back and edit the Skattr, Brunanburh and Sulcoit threads to restore the pictures, but I forgot about this one.

There, fixed.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
It's been a lovely ride but I think it's time to go. I'm done.
Cheerio!

*sobs*

The Jomsborg celebrate this day.  :wink:

Edit: Added the quote, because without it nobody would ever tell it was in response to the previous post.

Æthelwulf said:
Leifr Eiríksson said:
It's been a lovely ride but I think it's time to go. I'm done.
Cheerio!

*sobs*

The Jomsborg celebrate this day.  :wink:

Edit: Added the quote, because without it nobody would ever tell it was in response to the previous post.

Say what you want but this song is piece of art.

excuse me sir's i have learnt my lesson may i be allowed access to play once again i apologize for my violations

Hi everyone! I was wondering why do I keep getting kicked off the server briefly after I join in :cry:. I really want to play and if anyone can help me I'd be eternally grateful :grin:. This happens when i'm in the selection screen, after I click <Done>, I get kicked and it's annoying :smile:)

One scenario where that happens is when you don't own a legit CD key.

If you do own a legit CD key, however, I have no idea why that would happen, so reinstall I guess? Make sure you're putting everything in its own folder and that you run it using WSE.

hrotha said:
One scenario where that happens is when you don't own a legit CD key.

If you do own a legit CD key, however, I have no idea why that would happen, so reinstall I guess? Make sure you're putting everything in its own folder and that you run it using WSE.

I bet its the case, we had few people exactly with the same proiblem, stayed as long as they were in spec but as soon as you join and someone else is playing with same id you get kicked.

Back
Top Bottom