HILDILEIKR – official Víkingr server

Users who are viewing this thread

Server is crazy.. seems to be a network issue. Threw everybody out, rejoined with ping 600, got thrown out again a minute later.

Edit: seems to have calmed down now.

Bad news, which some good-eyed players may have noticed.. I wasn't there, because regimental things was going on.. I would've wanted to, but I could not help it much.. Hopefully will sneak out to Jomsborg event next time! And ofc. will sneak to shieldwall too :wink:

Are you sure? Seemed to me he was using the banner he always uses: a white one with diagonal black bars and (I think) black eagles.

Well, obviously if I see him using a clan banner I'll ask him to change it, but Grigoriy has been playing for a long time, he's never broken a single rule as far as I can remember and he's always the nicest fella in the server, so between that and Eadric's post, I guess I have to ask... are you really really sure?

I suggest that the Jomsvikingar start considering who they invite a bit more carefully.

E88BFA7B7CB3A4A6622A627A082AA34BEAA02278

Ástraðr Star-born has been banned for falsely accusing the Powers that be of forgery, kidnap and embezzlement.
It would be better for some if they learned how to control their tongues.
Thorkell has banned Randolf Jomsborg for repeated use of CAPS LOCK IN CHAT and for circumnavigating the map-mute by reconnecting.

Both bans shall be lifted in due time.

These two bans will be lifted with the next server restart due to the leniency of a certain admin.

In addition Andres_Hofer has been banned for a teamkilling spree and will stay on for an unspecified amount of time.

Back
Top Bottom