RaW:Previews+News

Users who are viewing this thread

The logical progression would be doing the immediate neighbours of the current factions.
Possible outcomes: Lucani, Bruttii, Liguria, Veneti, Boii, Carthage, Illyria, Thrace, Lysimachus' Kingdom, Seleucus' Kingdom, Iberians, Celtiberians, Massilia, Numidians, Aetolian League, etc... But as mentioned, the current factions still need an overhaul.

So many facs  :grin: All those are for far future versions, though, right?
Oh and when do you think Carthage will be implemented? Is that fac in any way prioritized?

Seek n Destroy said:
The logical progression would be doing the immediate neighbours of the current factions.
Possible outcomes: Lucani, Bruttii, Liguria, Veneti, Boii, Carthage, Illyria, Thrace, Lysimachus' Kingdom, Seleucus' Kingdom, Iberians, Celtiberians, Massilia, Numidians, Aetolian League, etc... But as mentioned, the current factions still need an overhaul.

+1
this totally adds glory to an average day  :lol:

so much time of silence due to the eb II outcome!  but I prefer undoubtedly RaW, as a feeling of belonging to a football club...

Seek n Destroy said:
Is it possible that in the future you will add other Germanic and Britonic tribes?

rgcotl said:
at the moment germanic tribes sounds so far away that we do not even dare to think about thems now
Ah that makes sense, I'm guessing that for the Brittonic tribes they were also quite far away. I saw that you said some Celts wore bronze armor, will that ever be added?

I believe it was more common in the Hallstatt period? so it probably isn't in the time frame unless some celtic tombs from that era also have bronze armor. It all seems to come from the earlier times from what I've seen

I can't recall any tomb containing a bronze armor/breastplate around our timeframe but I've seen a couple of artworks depicting Celts with breastplates ~1st century B.C. based on the arc of Orange that does have a celtic breastplate engraved together with several celtic shields and weapons.

I looked at some pictures and I see what you mean. I saw the artwork of Vercingitorix surrendering to Julius Caesar, he wears a bronze chestplate. Unfortunately the painting was done sometime in the 19th century.  In his statue in France he also wears a bronze chestplate, so it seems most 'recent' depictions show him wearing one.

just a matter of curiosity:
- will the next version be developed for the 1.61 patch?

- how this bunch of new features will affect ze mod? will they be evident for a n00b like me?  :lol:

Just played the single-player side of this mod and was quite impressed!

Am looking forward to polished versions to come.

Keep up the good work!    :smile:

h_thracian.png

isnt this  particular version of the Thracian helmet actually dating back to 5th c. BC?

Isn't this particular version of the Thracian helmet actually dating back to 5th c. BC?
Its earlier versions are from the 5th century B.C. indeed but the helmet survived well past the campaigns of Alexander the Great and various variations were made, same with the Attic helmet.

Back
Top Bottom