RaW:Previews+News

Users who are viewing this thread

rgcotl said:
well for the moment we havent any sounds for auletai or tibicines so instead of thems i did duduk with already play theretors music in the taverns

prev_music_instruments.png

hey why a Roman scum is wearing the holy cock on his shoulder??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW can I humbly ask how much time you have spent to do these glorious items rgcotl? were they long-time resting in some clumsy space in your HD or do they come out from nowhere by divine Will? it's all part of A PLAN to make followers astonished and amused?

Tenerife_boy: that's the way I like it  :razz:
I really hope that Theretor will include this.

I'm really looking forward next version to come, God, I'm so excited there are so many news I want to taste!

to ask a date it's silly... we already know how much secret secretness covers this project, only thing we must do it's to stay tuned and wait... oh god I'm waiting so much previews of Etruscan weaponz and the bruttian helmet you post on the research thred... :mrgreen: 

well it was just the preview of animations play and carry mesh so things not always are in the game as it is in the preview
well i have bought 3TB HDD (for backups and so on) year ago so in PC i am keeping just ~80GB of resources i using the most
well to be honest research probably tooked more time with some of the music instruments than doing thems
(and i couldnt say that i have based for example horn on a real 3century BC references:it was more an possibility of how it could look like)

Well those bruttian helmets were in my mind, but at the moment we probably will wait a bit more time before starting doing thems. Perhaps research will bring us something new and more compleete. So we can make more unique faction than we could do today with thems.
And for the moment priority drops on other things.

When does the new update come out or is there no set date yet? Also, Edessa castle is glitched and does not have the correct doors. There is no prison and for some reason theres an enterprise and town door?

Sorry, as mentioned while porting codes and messing around I completely messed up the entries which could have been easily fixed if I had realized the mistake before but now I just added to the confusion  :oops: These errors ought to be fixed as we go on with custom scenes. Also we do not usually announce release dates, we just can't keep up with them so it's pointless.

it is under my plans but not in a soon ones
in simple way if i would do hamata now with my crappy skills it would take me to long
so i will do it when i get a bit better with the softwares i am using

can i enter the mod team for researches- i make romen reenactment and i know good sources and i can give real photos of my equipement
10617289_327777207385748_1124184194_n.jpg

There is still a fair amount of things to do before releasing a new version and in practically all departments of modding (sounds, models, textures, music, scenes, codes and research).

@Spinich13:
Why don't you post the pictures in our research thread? I think this way it might also contribute to other people that might wander around our board, anyway references are always welcome.

ahoy guys!!! too much silence since the first of september!

GIB US SOME EYE-CANDIESSSS!!!PLSSSSSSSSSS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously we are eager to see some previews :wink: that's your fault, all is a mistery except for the AWESOME weekly screenshots, you pampered us!

rgcotl said:
heh to be honest i have spent those weeks by playing EB2

EPIC WIN!!!    :lol: :lol: :lol:

I admire your sincerity, who wasn't waiting for EBII? as R2TW disappointed a lot of our desires and hopes, 7 year of long waiting rewarded our expectations. although me and my friend can't succeed in installing it... I haven't tried it yet.

do you mind if I ask you what are the pros and cons and if this release can actually improve the speed of the RaW project or at least can draw inspiration of your fantatstic work?

lol, I've seen all your critiques about the mak helmets on moddb  :mrgreen:
the master of helmets attending on every piece that makes him not convinced it's hilarious! you're the best!

well at the beging i have problems instaling EB2 to but after i figured out how stupid installer is i reinstaler it and it worked quite well after that

EB2 has a huge map, but most of setlements is owned by rebels
with do not really looks for me very good
at the begining i wanted to start with an small samnite, etruscan or syracuse tribe, but seems those setlemets were taked by rome or the rebels :sad:

most of factions seems are bankrupted in the begining and when i speak with my diplomat to other factions i see that they are bancrupted
~50% of factions you start are under bankrupting step
well i could understand that for the player it makes some dificulty to find the way how to get out from bancrupcy, but for AI it is seriossly bad thing cause they doing no real succesfull actions at all.

It is serioslly incompleeted mod and a lot of things has to be done till you can start feeling that you actually can normally play it
so far i tryed rome for a short time and pontus for a bit longer(~80 turns), but the problem is that all my Pontus generals no matter how much victorys i win they all has 0 comanding stars or even less

Pontus is one of the hardest start when you start and you dont want to fight other stronger factions, but if you start like i did attacking seulucids from the 2-3 turn then after ~10 turns economic starts to reach 0 isntead of - balance

troops has some nice shields, but armors and helmets could be improved. Any way map icons looks quite nice.

Playing pontus for longer time gets bored due the fact you cant get any better troops, than you actually have at the start

I dont know or EB2 can actually improve anything in RaW project, perhaps just some shield patterns. Cause SND started to feel that his textures are lower quality than EB2 team has

No idea, I don't like to make these kind of previsions because they never work. We're closing on a milestone but there's lots to do in terms of scripting, finishing the Etruscans, some scenes, adding stuff to MP, helmets, remove bugs, add bugs... Well at least it should definitely feel like a new version.

Just the Etruscans, else forget about a 2014 release  :lol:
They need a fair amount of items to be release worthy, a good part is done but there's more to it. With one modeler, Rgcotl or not, it takes a lot of time and there's little to none that I can help with when it comes to models. Plus some stuff that he's finishing soon that is quite time consuming.

Back
Top Bottom