RaW:Previews+News

Users who are viewing this thread

Seek n Destroy said:
Does it tickle you during a fight?
:grin:
well i mean more like if feathers would be added in place like that some movements might break the feathers quite fast + i dont see any practical reason to have feathers in place like that

prev_phygrian_helmet.png
well time to add beard cheeckpieces for phygrian helmet (and at the same time i decided it looked to crap so why i wont rework it)

Phrygian Rg, it's called a Phrygian Helmet  :lol:
You always go all the way when misspelling something, strange considering the old helmet models had the correct spelling. Anyway this is a definite improvement over the old model and textures, I inquired about the feather additions once and again and here they are !

rgcotl said:
i dont see any practical reason to have feathers in place like that
Well, it is possible that the whole point of them was simply to strike fear into thier enemy, a bit like what plumes were for

Anyway, great helmet as always.

prev_h2_phrygian.png
well this one mainly is for replace colored phrygian helmets we used before
so here is going to be a lot of variations with thems

Seek n Destroy said:
Just a wee bit:
jFC7T.png

k-TTD.jpg

1R0bM.jpg

apart from getting wetter than a backstreet boys fangirl in the nearly 90's while I see the glorious combination between shield, armour and helmet in the second image...can I ask if it would be possible to lower slightly the grip of the doru?

it seems to be a little unbalanced for the length, just an impression :grin:

Seek n Destroy said:
Cornu ingame:
I5zqD.jpg

**** YEAH! a buccinator that's what I was only dreaming on  :grin:

great work guys as Always! but we are waiting tibicines and auletai as well! :wink:

well for the moment we havent any sounds for auletai or tibicines so instead of thems i did duduk with already play theretors music in the taverns

prev_music_instruments.png

Back
Top Bottom