Group of trolls going around - Word to the wise

Users who are viewing this thread

DocSocrates

Recruit
Hello fellows NW members...

Today I come bearing news about a group of trolls that have recently entered my reg and trolled a LB, just to leave afterwards. This may have been a one time deal but in case they try to troll other regs, I have some names, a link, and a video.

Blitz was recruited by one of my members. He then entered the TS and received tags. When the 21e's LB started, he gave the info to his friends. Throughout the event, his friends would hop out of line and TK a few of our guys, as well as a few other annoying things. We had been lax about checking people in the TS (Which we shouldn't have to be checking), so we started to question every person.

After researching, we found out that they are EU players and their steam names.

The names they go by are the following,

Bush Pirate Blitzer (Leader)
Dotter Balanzone
Emerald Wolf

The youtube account they have is http://www.youtube.com/user/BushBlitzer

Please remember to always do back-ground checks and to watch out for these guys.

Thanks!

Okay, so, here we go...

Last week the 42nd Regiment of Foot - The Black Watch. recruited a fellow by the name of "Ranger". Upon his first Linebattle and training he "accidently" killed some members of Regiment, claiming to be alt-tabbed - yes, that old chest nut. This was fine, we took it as genuine.

However, a high ranking NCO within the Regiment discovered this Ranger to be a member of the "Blitzer" or "BushPirate" communities. We, too, had a member of said communities come forward to us to warn us of Rangers intentions to further troll us. Here is our Anti-Troll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_-gCRLsEzMA#at=113

It boggles my mind that Admins don't just turn down the FF to around 70% and heal everyone for the first 30 seconds to weed out any suspect people.

I mean, I know navigating the admins stuff is painful but it makes things so much easier.

Celtichugs said:
Okay, so, here we go...

Last week the 42nd Regiment of Foot - The Black Watch. recruited a fellow by the name of "Ranger". Upon his first Linebattle and training he "accidently" killed some members of Regiment, claiming to be alt-tabbed - yes, that old chest nut. This was fine, we took it as genuine.

However, a high ranking NCO within the Regiment discovered this Ranger to be a member of the "Blitzer" or "BushPirate" communities. We, too, had a member of said communities come forward to us to warn us of Rangers intentions to further troll us. Here is our Anti-Troll:

LELELELELEL OWNED

Celtichugs said:
Okay, so, here we go...

Oh Celtic, the end is funny you just going on and on until "YOU'RE JUST ****".

Yeah...

I had the pleasure of hosting a group, them or similar in the ts I occupy yesterday.

However due to certain actions... I don't think what they got was YouTube potential.

I think this community is sufficent enough to come up with a solution to combat them... something along the lines of sharing their ID's publically so they are auto banned from all events once they troll on 1. They will run out of ID's soon enough.

Betty ran out eventually.

James Stewart said:
Celtichugs said:
Okay, so, here we go...

Oh Celtic, the end is funny you just going on and on until "YOU'RE JUST ****".

I think anger took the upperhand here....

Comando96 said:
Yeah...

I had the pleasure of hosting a group, them or similar in the ts I occupy yesterday.

However due to certain actions... I don't think what they got was YouTube potential.

I think this community is sufficent enough to come up with a solution to combat them... something along the lines of sharing their ID's publically so they are auto banned from all events once they troll on 1. They will run out of ID's soon enough.

You mean Betty stopped buying more keys?

MostWanted said:
Comando96 said:
Yeah...

You mean Betty stopped buying more keys?

+1

Back
Top Bottom