MP Other Adimi Tools v1.52 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, Since the hunger games server is down, is there a way for us to get the Hunger Games map? I am interested in spinning up something and expanding on the hunger games/BR idea.

The generic criteria for creating my own map would be fine as well

Nvm, I think I got it. Does creating a door_destructible with var_id 1 count as the hunger games door and will enter people into the next round? Seems like the only thing that is needed to start the round.

horns said:
Hi, Since the hunger games server is down, is there a way for us to get the Hunger Games map? I am interested in spinning up something and expanding on the hunger games/BR idea.

The generic criteria for creating my own map would be fine as well

Nvm, I think I got it. Does creating a door_destructible with var_id 1 count as the hunger games door and will enter people into the next round? Seems like the only thing that is needed to start the round.
Hungergames is down?

Thank you so much for this job. I really appreciate it, it's a lot of time spent. Congratulations and my most sincere thanks.

I was looking everywhere before commenting, but I didn't find it; I need the module system but version 1.158, won't you have it stored somewhere yet?

I apologize for my English. I hope you can understand me. And again, thank you very much for so much effort and exploited neurons.

Muchas muchas gracias por este trabajo. Realmente lo aprecio, es mucho tiempo dedicado. Felicitaciones y mis más sinceros agradecimientos.

Estuve buscando mucho por todos lados antes de comentar, pero no lo encontré; necesito el module system pero de la versión 1.158, ¿vos no lo tendrás todavía guardado en algún lugar?

Me disculpo por mi inglés. Espero que me puedas entender. Y de nuevo, muchas gracias por tanto esfuerzo y neuronas explotadas jajaajaj.

ReneKB said:
Hungergames is down?

The server was down as far as I could tell. I figured out what is needed anyways:

1. WSE has to be used unles you want to change how a player registers (I put this into the server_player_joined trigger, but there some agent specific commands that need to be tweaked)
2. A destructible door with a var_id of 1 or more will be used to register players after they have sent the WSE command: hgsignup
3. wood_a with var_id = 1 will act as spawn points for the game when it starts
4. Weapons will need to be placed around the map, haven't found code to reset the weapons or would put random weapons.

PM if anyone has questions on how to make a map for hunger games mode. I have most of it under my belt. :smile:

Sorry for the post that I made earlier.
Was a mistake on my side so I deleted it.

Very nice admin tool! 
Wonderful work!
Thank you a lot and have a nice day! :grin:

Hello,

I was hoping you could tell me how to disable the random deaths part of the hungergames mode.

EDIT: Someone showed me where it was
(60, 0, 0, [
(multiplayer_is_server),
(eq,"$adimi_tool_hungergames",1),
(eq,"$adimi_tool_hungergames_game_is_active",1),
],
[
(try_begin),
(val_add,"$adimi_tool_hungergames_hp_offset",1),
(eq,"$adimi_tool_hungergames_hp_offset",5),
(val_add,"$adimi_tool_hungergames_hp_offset_multiplicator",1),
(assign,"$adimi_tool_hungergames_hp_offset",0),
(try_end),
(assign,":hp_lose",15),
(set_fixed_point_multiplier, 10),
(convert_to_fixed_point, "$adimi_tool_hungergames_hp_offset_multiplicator"),
(val_mul, ":hp_lose","$adimi_tool_hungergames_hp_offset_multiplicator"),
(convert_from_fixed_point, "$adimi_tool_hungergames_hp_offset_multiplicator"),
(val_div,":hp_lose",100),
#(get_max_players,":max"),
#(try_for_range,":playerid",0,":max"),
(try_for_players,":playerid"),
(player_is_active,":playerid"),
(player_slot_eq,":playerid",adimi_tool_player_is_in_hungergame,1),
(player_get_agent_id,":agent",":playerid"),
(agent_is_active,":agent"),
(agent_is_alive,":agent"),
(store_agent_hit_points,":hp",":agent",1),
(val_sub,":hp",":hp_lose"),#waere dann so: 1,3,4,6,7
(val_max,":hp",0),
(agent_set_hit_points,":agent",":hp",1),
(le,":hp",0),
(agent_deliver_damage_to_agent,":agent",":agent",1),
(try_end),
]),

Last edited:
Would love a little assistance figuring out how streamer mode works. Can't seem to get anything happening aside from locking me out of factions. Cheers
The streamer modus is, as far as I know, a passive modus which gives one streamer the ability to just watch the field without the interface showing up. It's not for streamer which are joining the battle. It's basically for reporting about the ongoings or referees at competetive events etc.

Thank you, Gotha, for this great tool kit. However, I would like to ask one question since I am a talentless person when it comes to modding. I would like to merge Adimi Tools with my modified Native module. I have source code for both entities I would like to merge together. I have ModSys folders for both. No, just pasting Adimi Tools files to my augmented Native module is not what I am looking for because I would lose some modded features.

How do I merge Adimi Tools kit with my augmented Native? Is there an easy way to do so other than having to use WinMerge and open every file in the ModSys and copy and paste every new or modified line within a file? This method of utilizing WinMerge between both source codes is an only solution to my problem?

Last edited:
Thank you, Gotha, for this great tool kit. However, I would like to ask one question since I am a talentless person when it comes to modding. I would like to merge Adimi Tools with my modified Native module. I have source code for both entitites I would like to merge together. I have ModSys folders for both. No, just pasting Adimi Tools files to my augmented Native module is not what I am looking for because I would lose some modded features.

How do I merge Adimi Tools kit with my augmented Native? Is there an easy way to do so other than having to use WinMerge and open every file in the ModSys and copy and paste every new or modified line within a file? This method of utilizing WinMerge between both source codes is an only solution to my problem?
I found no easier way when adding it to my module. Basically you can first compare the tools with the Native module system and spot the differences before you add them (perhaps in an adapted way) to your own module.

I found no easier way when adding it to my module. Basically you can first compare the tools with the Native module system and spot the differences before you add them (perhaps in an adapted way) to your own module.

Thank you for reply. So basically do I have to compare every single file beginning with module_ and ID_ (sometimes)?

Dear Gotha, have you released the source code not embedded into any ModSys? Have you made a version for dummies that contains every single needed line of code that could be pasted to the end of any needed file in the ModSys with no hassle? Such a version pasted there would prove to be remarkably easy to be ported into any file and would make your mini-mod very accessible not only to the knowledgeable ones of modding but also to the average ones like me.

Thank you for reply. So basically do I have to compare every single file beginning with module_ and ID_ (sometimes)?
Only the module_ ones, the id_ ones are generating by itself after compiling.
Dear Gotha, have you released the source code not embedded into any ModSys? Have you made a version for dummies that contains every single needed line of code that could be pasted to the end of any needed file in the ModSys with no hassle? Such a version pasted there would prove to be remarkably easy to be ported into any file and would make your mini-mod very accessible not only to the knowledgeable ones of modding but also to the average ones like me.
He didn't.Would also make less sense since then he would have needed to explain in detail to which places every code snippet would need to be added while now you can basically see it by yourself. It's a bit a pain to work it all in but it's manageable.

Only the module_ ones, the id_ ones are generating by itself after compiling.

He didn't.Would also make less sense since then he would have needed to explain in detail to which places every code snippet would need to be added while now you can basically see it by yourself. It's a bit a pain to work it all in but it's manageable.

Thank you again for your aid. Now I know everything related to porting Adimi Tools to my own module.

A little help about five server announcements would be great. I just can't figure out where to set them.

hi. I installed the mod and I can get into the "Adimi Tools" panel, but nothing I do is working. please help me.

this answer is written using google translate

Back
Top Bottom