MP Other Adimi Tools v1.52 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

Gotha said:
MS: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2910yhuseh5361f/Plh_mvvfGd

If you know how to you could add it perhaps to OSP Mods.
The version of ur module system is outdated. There's no settings menu like on screenshots. Could u upload the latest one pls?

Vishnya said:
Gotha said:
MS: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2910yhuseh5361f/Plh_mvvfGd

If you know how to you could add it perhaps to OSP Mods.
The version of ur module system is outdated. There's no settings menu like on screenshots. Could u upload the latest one pls?

Should be this: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2910yhuseh5361f/RexhZNmESO/Adimi%20Tools

Could you add some functions of your previous work "CAT"?

Such as:

- Admin ranks (I think this is really very important)
          - Admin"Toys"
          - Frezze all players/single player
          - Improve and add more weather options. (Night, Afternoon, storm [Similar to The Deluge :razz:] ,...)
          - Add a option to choose the number and distance of the fog.
          - Server stats for on your website. (players, map etc). (I would love to add this option could)
          - When you get teamkilled you will loose no gold and can spawn with the same equipment. (I think this is a nice idea).
          - Reset map. (Is very practical).
          - Teleport through wall.
          - Send a PM to all Admins - allows you to send a chat message to all admins on the server.
          - Add more "animations" similars to "Windmill wheel rotating,..." (More realistic Warband).
          - Another nice options that you can found in other servers that you can not do normally.

What do you think? Can you do that? It will be perfect.

I hope your answer, hahaha

Well actually I've a version of a server monitor (works for all servers in warband)...

http://s354017072.online.de/servermonitor.php?typ=1&ip=yourserverip

It's still WIP... you can test it if you want.

You can add it like a picture.

servermonitor.php

Hey guys,

I updated the Admin Tool for 1.157.

Module System:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r2vx9j9njnuo628/GHYcSHE3cy

Compiled Download (Client&Server):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mu05i4llvydmo0/Adimi%20Tools%20Native%201.0%201.157.rar
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!6AgRSTZL!U__k0nqu95fpyNz3lkJqelOQcQ0E2nHvgcgVMY7lz4M

*claps*

This is amazing, Gotha. I believe I have said this once or twice before; but you've done a dang good job on this! :smile:

Update 1.1

Changelog said:
-Bug fix for the Custom Teleport
-Added ENL Maps
-Admin ranks by PIN and Unique ID
-Fixed some script bugs
bd7b6am7.jpg

Admin Ranks
In AdimiTools are four admin ranks.

-Low  Temp. Ban, Un/Mute all, Kick Players, Print GameIds, AdminChat, Intern AdminChat, Accept/Reject Polls
-Mid  Temp. Ban, Perm. Ban, Administration Panel, Un/Mute all, Kick players, Print GameId, AdminChat, Intern AdminChat, Slay players, Accept/Reject Polls
-High Temp. Ban, Perm. Ban, Administration Panel, Un/Mute all, Kick Players, GameId, AdminChat, Intern AdminChat, Slay players, Teleport, Switch Teams, Spawn Items, SetHp, SetGold, Restore ammo heal shield, Accept/Reject Polls

and the usual admin with password (Can do everything).

All Admin Ranks can't get banned or kicked.

You can add admins if you open the scripts.txt and replace the following things:

Code:
777777777777 = Low- (It excist 23x 777777777777.) Every can be replaced by a gameID.
888888888888 = Mid- (It excist 23x 888888888888.) Every can be replaced by a gameID.
999999999999 = High- (It excist 23x 999999999999.) Every can be replaced by a gameID.
With admin password =  Can everything.

small part of scripts.txt said:
1224979098644774915 777777777777 1073741855 2 1224979098644774915 777777777777 1073741855 2 1224979098644774915 777777777777 1073741855 2 1224979098644774915 777777777777

Adimi Tools does also support PIN's.(You can open the PIN window by pressing P)
You can set for every admin rank, Low, Mid and High -a PIN.

Code:
11111111111 = PIN for rank "Low"
22222222222 = PIN for rank "Mid"
33333333333 = PIN for rank "High"

The highest number a PIN could be is 99999 and the smallest number is 0

Another part of scripts.txt said:
72057594037927937 1224979098644774913 4 0 417 0 4 0 31 2 11111111111 1224979098644774913 2133 2 72057594037927936

Downloads

Admin Tools Module System: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i2o63okpe88klef/isV5JvKtGE
Note: Reuploads aren't allowed without my permission.

Adimi Tools v1.1:
Dropbox:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlw76i63ndbaktu/Adimi%20Tools%20Native%201.1%201.157.rar
MEGA: https://mega.co.nz/#!2IRkRZgZ!BVb1YCLxkgSIsUlrwnM6Zz5-iiUnKfn1uvXz-pXYU8I

Master_Lionhard said:
Amazing! Best Admin Tools I´ve ever seen Good Job!

I have got an Idea, but I don´t know if it is possible to do:
Choose for how many hours you want to temporarily ban a player.

I think I am not able to do that.

Next version has some bug fixes and some new content.
Included is also a script which teleports guys away if they run into a duel.

Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:

Ah, okay. But can you look at the class limiter? Somehow it didn´t work for us on our Server.

I am quite sure that it works. Atm it does just not work in duel and deathmatch. Will add it for the next version to duel and deathmatch too.

Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:

Ah, okay. But can you look at the class limiter? Somehow it didn´t work for us on our Server.

I am quite sure that it works. Atm it does just not work in duel and deathmatch. Will add it for the next version to duel and deathmatch too.
Really? :O Could you tell me how to use it, then? We have limited the archers, and the whole team had archers, so I don´t know. :neutral:

It works in %.
It takes the slot amount of your server and divides it by two.
That means if you've 64 Slots it will work with 32 slots. If you've 100% for archers 100% of 32 slots can play as archer. If you enter 0, 0% of 32 slots can play as archer.

Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:

Really? :O Could you tell me how to use it, then? We have limited the archers, and the whole team had archers, so I don´t know. :neutral:

It works in %.
That means if you've 64 Slots it will work with 32 slots. If you've 100% for archers 100% of 32 slots can play as archer. If you enter 0, 0% of 32 slots can play as archer.

So it dont uses the CURRENT amount of players in each team?

EDIT: I have found a bug in the Module System. The Doors for Admins can use everyone, and the doors for everyone can use only admins. :wink: I have changed it already in mine, but just to let you know. :wink:

I think the german comments are just wrong.
Warband doesn't support chat commands without WSE...

Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:

It works in %.

EDIT: I have found a bug in the Module System. The Doors for Admins can use everyone, and the doors for everyone can use only admins. :wink: I have changed it already in mine, but just to let you know. :wink:

No, in my module system is at the doors for everyone "player_is_admin" etc... :wink: But bad that it doesn´t work without WSE, that was awesome, too. :wink:

Teleport doors (spr_castle_f_sally_door_a)
If Var2. = 0 it is a teleport door.
Teleport doors are teleporting always to the object barrier sphere with the same Var1. No. like the Teleport door. For example: castle_f_sally_door_a has Var1 No. 25 and Var2 No. 0 -It will now teleports you to spr_barrier_sphere with the Var1 No. 25.

If Var2. = 1 admins can open/close the door.
If Var2. = 2 everyone can open/close the door.

The code is correct... But the commentation is wrong.

Code:
 (try_begin),
      (eq, ":var2", 0),
      (player_is_active, ":player_no"),

Code:
(eq, ":var2", 1), 
     (try_begin),
	   (this_or_next|player_slot_eq,":player_no",adimi_tool_admin_level_low,1),
	   (this_or_next|player_slot_eq,":player_no",adimi_tool_admin_level_mid,1),
	   (this_or_next|player_slot_eq,":player_no",adimi_tool_admin_level_high,1),

Code:
(else_try),
      (eq, ":var2", 2),
      (call_script, "script_use_item", ":instance_id", ":agent_id"),

Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:

It works in %.

No, in my module system is at the doors for everyone "player_is_admin" etc... :wink: But bad that it doesn´t work without WSE, that was awesome, too. :wink:

Teleport doors are teleporting always to the object barrier sphere with the same Var1. No. like the Teleport door. For example: castle_f_sally_door_a has Var1 No. 25 and Var2 No. 0 -It will now teleports you to spr_barrier_sphere with the Var1 No. 25.

Code:
 (try_begin),

Code:
     (try_begin),

Code:
(else_try),

:O I swear on my server it wasen´t like this :O We too tested it out, but that doesn´t matter. Would it be able to do class limits out of the current players in each team? :wink:

Well you could do it youself. I don't want to change it because it could give some problems if there not so much players in a team(I guess).

Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:
Gotha said:
Master_Lionhard said:

It works in %.

Code:
 (try_begin),

Code:
     (try_begin),

Code:
(else_try),

:O I swear on my server it wasen´t like this :O We too tested it out, but that doesn´t matter. Would it be able to do class limits out of the current players in each team? :wink:

Well you could do it youself. I don't want to change it because it could give some problems if there not so much players in a team(I guess).
Okay. Maybe i try it, hope it won´t be too hard. xD
But last thing - Don´t know if it is because of me or what, but somehow the moving archery targets don´t work at me, too... It says invalid ID or something like that. Sorry for so many things. xD

Hmm. Also on a dedicated server?
Btw. perhaps we should stop to "quote"

Love the tools Gotha! I use them on my NA Deathmatch Server and they work out EXTREMELY well. Especially since you added Tiers back in. Could you perhaps have High actually have access to the spawn Menu? Thanks!

Also, could you perhaps have another ability to link a players ID, kind of like you do now, but just give them special armor specified during "Duel Armor" without being Admin?

Zenithars said:
Love the tools Gotha! I use them on my NA Deathmatch Server and they work out EXTREMELY well. Especially since you added Tiers back in. Could you perhaps have High actually have access to the spawn Menu? Thanks!

Also, could you perhaps have another ability to link a players ID, kind of like you do now, but just give them special armor specified during "Duel Armor" without being Admin?

High has no access to the spawn menu? Are you sure about that? I think high has access.

Well special armors for special players... I don't think that I can add that.
Admins have a special armor and usual players too(same defense stats).

(Found some minutes ago a bug.. high and mid can't ban players at the moment.. My mistake. I'll fix it in the next version!)

Back
Top Bottom