MP Other Adimi Tools v1.52 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for your effort, great work. Just a question is this mod do anything to single player files? Since apparently lots of dialogues are somehow broken for me. Also, strange words appear like Troop Gossip, DEBUG etc. I tried to run that save with clean installation but save appears as incompatible.

I've had similar problems. From my exploration and customization of the Tools through the Module System, I can tell you it changes and adds plenty of Strings and Script changes.

Is it a frequent occurance? Or occasional?

I rarely play single player but this happens every time with Adimi installed module. For instance, I got the kidnapped girl quest but in notes it says DEBUG bla bla, a meaningless message so there is no way to know where they are.  Also, Tavern and Arena dialogues are all mess up.

HeroSK said:
I rarely play single player but this happens every time with Adimi installed module. For instance, I got the kidnapped girl quest but in notes it says DEBUG bla bla, a meaningless message so there is no way to know where they are.  Also, Tavern and Arena dialogues are all mess up.

This module isn't meant to be played in singleplayer.

Nord Champion said:
HeroSK said:

This module isn't meant to be played in singleplayer.
Hence the term Admin Tools :smile:

A general rule of thumb for modding, is to always keep a backup of Native. Just do the "Validate Local Game Cache" on steam, once you've deleted the Admin Tools. It will replace your native.

If you plan on playing Single Player and Native multiplayer with the Admin Tools, you can just rename the module each time to Native when you want to use it. Or just change your Single Player one to a Different name like NativeSP.

Clients can only connect to servers running the exact same named module. So if you want to use the Native Admin Tools, it has to be the Native Module.

Note: If you place itm_keys spawns a random melee weapon.

Hey, so I tried this (with itm_Ring_of_Keys as couldn't find any keys), it spawns a random weapon, however the same weapon then stays every single time the map is loaded. Is it possible to have the weapons randomley generate each time the map is loaded?

Hey, is the teleport through wall/ teleport to location still around?
I remember it used to being around.

If so how do i use it?

Efe Karacar said:
Madhal said:
Does this tool have  a  "Manage streamers" like  option?  If not how can admins have free cam option?

It does.

How/where we do it. i didt see any option for it.

All i  see a  "By pressing the keys O, P and Alt Gr(Alt right) you can teleport free around the map"  on main page?

Back
Top Bottom