Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't see alot of posts here so to keep it alive did anything crazy/strange in the game? like killing an entire army without soldiers but your set etc.

UltimateCommander97 said:
I don't see alot of posts here so to keep it alive did anything crazy/strange in the game? like killing an entire army without soldiers but your set etc.

At first, I didn't know what you meant, but I downloaded this today. Been playing it non-stop, lol.

But yeah, I siege'd Tilbaut castle, having mostly patchworks, and some zombies and a couple abominations, near the end it was just me and my 2 abominations fighting, what looked like 30+ Vaegirs, lol. The sets are badass. Have only got the Necromancers Withering so far.

Also something weird; found a ******** raven companion.  :mrgreen:

Fiiiiine.  :razz:

Oh, something weird today; fought and beat a Vaegir lord. Bracha I think. But I got lucky and captured him, and then it hit me: You can kill prisoners. So obviously I immediately killed him, and used his corpse. Which is awesome! None of the mods I've downloaded have had that option.

But I was wondering, did I actually kill him or will he just be back at his fief recouping?

Daethikus said:
But I was wondering, did I actually kill him or will he just be back at his fief recouping?

I have actually been wondering this myself... because truthfully I don't know. If they do disappear permanently, that's a great way to finish off a faction. One by one. I'll have to test for this.

Right now I am trying to fix a problem. The mod crashes when i enter the arena. I thought I hit the item limit. But removing the items doesn't stop the mod from crashing. However, cancelling out a particular trigger in the "triggers" module, that jumps to a menu, does fix it... it makes no sense, so I am going to have to research this one.

Daethikus said:
Oh, something weird today; fought and beat a Vaegir lord. Bracha I think. But I got lucky and captured him, and then it hit me: You can kill prisoners. So obviously I immediately killed him, and used his corpse. Which is awesome! None of the mods I've downloaded have had that option.

Lords "killed" in this manner return to the world in a few days/weeks.  At least this was the case in earlier versions of S&S.

N0ught said:
I have actually been wondering this myself... because truthfully I don't know. If they do disappear permanently, that's a great way to finish off a faction. One by one. I'll have to test for this.

Right now I am trying to fix a problem. The mod crashes when i enter the arena. I thought I hit the item limit. But removing the items doesn't stop the mod from crashing. However, cancelling out a particular trigger in the "triggers" module, that jumps to a menu, does fix it... it makes no sense, so I am going to have to research this one.

Haha hell yeah it is, if that isn't how it works though (what Broken said), are you going to put that into the game?

Broken said:
Lords "killed" in this manner return to the world in a few days/weeks.  At least this was the case in earlier versions of S&S.

Hmm, shame. That would have been pretty awesome. I actually got his "corpse" and turned it into a zombie.. so technically Lord Bracha is my undead minion.  :cool:

We are all necromancers, so we don't whine about necro topics.

How about turning sacrificed lords into undead companions? like champions of death, getting them to have necro sets and perhaps joining the necromancer faction when sacrificied?

Back
Top Bottom