icons

Users who are viewing this thread

I have some you could use, made em myself. They are fairly historically accurate British rank icons(as close as possible on a 16x16 picture :razz: ) the only one that is not even remotely historical is the privates icon and there is however no icon for anything below private but you can use each icon for any rank so that does not matter :smile:

If you like em, just post again and I will send you the files via PM.

Picture of the Icons

Daniel. said:
I have some you could use, made em myself. They are fairly historically accurate British rank icons(as close as possible on a 16x16 picture :razz: ) the only one that is not even remotely historical is the privates icon and there is however no icon for anything below private but you can use each icon for any rank so that does not matter :smile:

If you like em, just post again and I will send you the files via PM.

Picture of the Icons

Thanks for these! They're great :grin:

trot888 said:
Hello,
I'm making a regiment called 97th and I need some staff icons for the team speak 3 server. Like col,Cad,recruit and all the rest. Much appreciated
If your in need of server group icons please message me. I would be happy to help with any icons, banners , signatures, and/or forum post you may be in need of.

StamfordLion said:
Erm, I have already created the 97th...  :shock:

Is your Regiment listed in the official regiment list? Are you both the same faction? He may be a different faction with the same regiment number? 

KingWizard said:
trot888 said:
Hello,
I'm making a regiment called 97th and I need some staff icons for the team speak 3 server. Like col,Cad,recruit and all the rest. Much appreciated
If your in need of server group icons please message me. I would be happy to help with any icons, banners , signatures, and/or forum post you may be in need of.

StamfordLion said:
Erm, I have already created the 97th...  :shock:

Is your Regiment listed in the official regiment list? Are you both the same faction? He may be a different faction with the same regiment number?
Should be. We are British, 25 actives, have our own ts and server ect.

Back
Top Bottom