[AA] Alpha Alliance

Users who are viewing this thread

Leonemo said:
Zenithar said:
Changelog:
Code:
Changed the Leadership of Alpha Alliance.

Roster Updated.

Clan History Updated.

Teamspeak Link Fixed.

Paragraphs Revised.

Banner Added
Banner:
AAB.jpg

What do you guys think?  :oops:

It looks good, but does it fit on the shields?
The Majority of them. The only one I've had a problem with would probably be Huscarl, but that's it. It looks absolutely amazing on Heraldic Mail though. Like. Amazing.

Zenithar said:
Leonemo said:
Zenithar said:
Changelog:
Code:

Roster Updated.

Clan History Updated.

Teamspeak Link Fixed.

Paragraphs Revised.

Banner Added
Banner:
AAB.jpg

The Majority of them. The only one I've had a problem with would probably be Huscarl, but that's it. It looks absolutely amazing on Heraldic Mail though. Like. Amazing.

Sure. But where do you use the Heraldic Mail?

predat0r said:
Single player.
Leonemo said:
Zenithar said:
Leonemo said:
Zenithar said:
Changelog:
Code:

Roster Updated.

Clan History Updated.

Teamspeak Link Fixed.

Paragraphs Revised.

Banner Added
Banner:
AAB.jpg

Sure. But where do you use the Heraldic Mail?
Yes, Singleplayer and No.

All Alpha Alliance Servers (Except our Event Server) have the capability for Administrators to spawn in a Banner Heraldic Mail that has the same stats as Duel Armors, while the Duel Armors are active. So, for example. If you are on Alpha Alliance US and you can't get any armor... and you see someone walking around in the same armor as you, but with a banner on it. Their an Admin of some particular tier. So, Multi-player as well. :smile:

BlackPanda said:
Its pretty much used for ceremonies. I don't think you can spawn it without admin.
Well there are two different types. Actual Heraldic Mail we use in Ceremonies. Then Duel Armor which has no to very little stats. Just the cool banner look.

BlackPanda said:
Leonemo said:
BlackPanda said:
Both look good with banners. One offers more protection while looking cool.

I want to see a screenshot! :grin:
Heraldic:
117A16C528460819198341F70B5A2B8FE5CAA824

Duel Armor:
615C906B3629F8713D0E9F5F61EA76B51BCEA5DA

Sword looks a little funky but still cool. looks even better on shields.

Looks like bks stoll ur banner in the banner pack update, huehuheuhe GET IT ITS B CAUSE BKS BANNER WAS REPLACED WIT URS lelelelelelelleleleleelleelel  ethier way looks sick

ummmmmmmidk said:
BlackPanda said:
Leonemo said:
BlackPanda said:

Heraldic:

Duel Armor:

Looks like bks stoll ur banner in the banner pack update, huehuheuhe GET IT ITS B CAUSE BKS BANNER WAS REPLACED WIT URS lelelelelelelleleleleelleelel  ethier way looks sick
Actually. Ours was added, not theirs.

Zenithar said:
ummmmmmmidk said:
BlackPanda said:
Leonemo said:
BlackPanda said:

Heraldic:

Duel Armor:

Actually. Ours was added, not theirs.

ya but it was added overtop of the bks banner which is the black background with a white bird from the original banner set, so when u update to this new banner pack which added urs in u Replace theirs. and such i lelelelelelelelleel

Hey Guys! I think it's time for me too take my leave from the clan, this means that I will be becoming the Clans First Shadow and passing on Leadership to another member of the clan. Allowing them to do with it as they please. This Also means that a Council Of Lords will be appointed and I shall mediate any disputes should one occur amongst the Council.

I've decided to leave Alpha Alliance, with my life stepping in the way, Job, Extra Curricular, and Academics. Based upon my experience of leading the clan for 2 years, I decided that leaving all of the job to one individual could go very badly, and that if that individual decided to leave, things would go very badly. This is the reasoning behind appointing a Head of Council, and then a Council.

I will continue to maintain this thread, and our servers when I can.

Goodbye.

Zenithar said:
Hey Guys! I think it's time for me too take my leave from the clan, this means that I will be becoming the Clans First Shadow and passing on Leadership to another member of the clan. Allowing them to do with it as they please. This Also means that a Council Of Lords will be appointed and I shall mediate any disputes should one occur amongst the Council.

I've decided to leave Alpha Alliance, with my life stepping in the way, Job, Extra Curricular, and Academics. Based upon my experience of leading the clan for 2 years, I decided that leaving all of the job to one individual could go very badly, and that if that individual decided to leave, things would go very badly. This is the reasoning behind appointing a Head of Council, and then a Council.

I will continue to maintain this thread, and our servers when I can.

Goodbye.
Still love you <3

Back
Top Bottom