[AA] Alpha Alliance

Users who are viewing this thread

Balion-Romans said:
Your server is always on death match.
Is this necessarily a bad thing? You are actually mistaken. Its public gamemode is indeed Deathmatch, however, during Trainings we turn it to whatever my clan needs. Battle, and TDM are the most common during our trainings.

Your server has a nice ping, and I'd like to play on it. Will you be changing the game mode to Battle, and leaving it unlocked soon?

Balion-Romans said:
Your server has a nice ping, and I'd like to play on it. Will you be changing the game mode to Battle, and leaving it unlocked soon?

I actually have a couple that are down. I could just launch them with the same features under different game modes.

Thanks Rebels! :smile: A lot of good have come from you guys!

I was told about a skirmish you guys had without me, mind if I add it to the Clan matches, or does that not classify as a match :razz:

Zenithars said:
I was told about a skirmish you guys had without me, mind if I add it to the Clan matches, or does that not classify as a match :razz:
I have no Idea what you're talking about. Unless, some of the retarded rebels did something stupid, then, that makes sense.

If you read the post fully, click the Picture on the first topic page and it will take you to the Website where you have to fill out an application in order to join. This application shows that you atleast have put some effort into joining. :smile:

We could do a practice scrim if you guys want to. I'm not sure if you've played by the current NA standard rules yet, but If not, I can walk you through it. I always like to see new clans and I believe you guys may have some potential. Also, Robo may add you to the NA list if you become more active in scrims.

Snoop said:
We could do a practice scrim if you guys want to. I'm not sure if you've played by the current NA standard rules yet, but If not, I can walk you through it. I always like to see new clans and I believe you guys may have some potential. Also, Robo may add you to the NA list if you become more active in scrims.
We've been recruiting recently, we also play by the general standards, or at least what was on UNAC (The money and all of that, speed). Hit me up on Steam to schedule a time for a scrim.

Zenithars said:
Snoop said:
We've been recruiting recently, we also play by the general standards, or at least what was on UNAC (The money and all of that, speed). Hit me up on Steam to schedule a time for a scrim.

That's good to know. I see a lot of new clans have no idea what the standards are. Guess that comes with having the leader being inactive on the forums besides the occasional bump.

Cradoc said:
Zenithars said:
Snoop said:

That's good to know. I see a lot of new clans have no idea what the standards are. Guess that comes with having the leader being inactive on the forums besides the occasional bump.
Yeah, I like the forums so I will stick around. You generally get to learn the standards by just browsing. Every clan I face so far I've had to tell them how it basically goes. I may say a few things wrong here and there, but nothing is hampered in terms of performance of the battle.

Back
Top Bottom