AA_<name>
Active:
Inactive
Recruiting:
No
Servers:
Alpha_Alliance_US, Alpha_Alliance_Training

[size=18pt]Who are we?

Seriously? You don't know us? *Sigh* Alpha Alliance is a North American Competitive/RP clan that has entered the warband scene and has been here for nearly 1 and a Half years. We are sponsored by Area-Alpha Gaming and are dedicated to our Family of Gamers. Our members strive to be strong. Often focusing on Self-Improvement and Teamwork. Most gladly train with each other and are constantly improving and learning new fundamentals which they're always passing around to newer members.

What are you're goals?
Alpha Alliance is here to provide a Competitive experience to those who want it, and role-play to those who don't. We want to provide a Professional, and respectful atmosphere to all of our members allowing us to improve individual members and our entire group as a team, both with their Game-play skills and perhaps even teach a few life lessons along the way.

Recruitment
Alpha Alliance accepts everyone of all ages, race, gender, and personality. Our only requirements are that you: 1.) Have Respect 2.) Are able to take and give orders. 3.) Accept Criticism and Provide it and 4.) Willing to learn and Teach. With that being said. Anyone who wishes to join Alpha Alliance simply must click here. Fill out an application, and you will be informed the rest from there.

AAB.jpg

1.) Alpha Alliance Vs. Immortal Brotherhood 8-9

2.) Alpha Alliance Vs. Immortal Brotherhood 15-1

3.) Alpha Alliance Vs. Kingdom of Morcia 15-1

4.) Alpha Alliance Vs. Gh0st 8-9

5.) Alpha Alliance Vs. Kingdom of Morcia 16-0

6.) Alpha Alliance Vs. Brick Squad 1-16

7.) Alpha Alliance Vs. Praetorians of Neapolis 13-11

8.) Alpha Alliance Vs. House Debullion 16-4

7.) Alpha Alliance Vs. Praetorians of Neapolis 12-11

Wins: 6
Losses: 3
Ties: 0

Special Mentions go to people that are Shadows of our Clan. Shadow is a special way for us to recognize members of the clan who have left and have been extremely dedicated to the clan, or have left but continue to support us indirectly or directly.

Shadows: Zenithar (Former Leader, Last Founder)

Special Thanks to Alene and Snoop!

You may NOT use anything in this post for your own clan and so on unless consulting me.

I'm glad to see you put some sincere effort into this post. I hope you are rewarded with the arrival of some interested members...Good luck!

Post Edited, Loads of modifications recently. My forums is really booming :smile: I'm so happy, and thank all of you who are supporting!

Live Long, and Prosper ~ Spock... Wait wrong time period :smile:

Back
Top Bottom