Feeling lonely on the server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Played today's shield battle, and only Joub remembered me, this mod has changed a lot in a month with all my old teammates not being present for a shield battle  :cry:
Anyway, should i keep up with this mod? Or should like my teammates disperse and play something else?
Also btw, i'm Pontus_Polemarchos_Kleon

Well you can always join my clan! We're.... I am always looking for members, because I'm forever alone untill my RL friends FINALLY install ze mod x3

Yulemus said:
Played today's shield battle, and only Joub remembered me, this mod has changed a lot in a month with all my old teammates not being present for a shield battle  :cry:
Anyway, should i keep up with this mod? Or should like my teammates disperse and play something else?
Also btw, i'm Pontus_Polemarchos_Kleon

Wasn't a shieldbattle but a formations event. This time being little more than community meet up smash heads in - the event :grin:

Goodbye RAW, I enjoyed all of the shield battles but unfortunately I have got bored with melee combat, I will definitely miss this  :cry:

Yulemus said:
Goodbye RAW, I enjoyed all of the shield battles but unfortunately I have got bored with melee combat, I will definitely miss this  :cry:

This is not the "Goodbye" thread, this is in fact the exact opposite of a "Goodbye" thread :wink: Bye anyway, was fun.

servermonitor.php

Get on for some friday headbashing!*

*may involve traces of blood for the blood god!

ptrells14 said:
Is the server still up? I haven't been able to find it  :cry:

Well servers do crash and have maintenance every-now-and-then, the easiest way of checking if it's online is checking the server status box on the server's thread. It will also obviously be announced if the server goes down permanently quite clearly.

Back
Top Bottom