silverstag and floris mod pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Rexmundi

Regular
As I downloaded Silverstag I noticed you also download floris work shop (I reckon this is different than the floris mod pack mod?) Is it possible to apply silverstag on floris mod pack aswell? since that has quite a lot of added features I really like (and so does silverstag) being able to combine the two would be really nice. But when I start the wseloader and than open floris mod pack instead of floris workshop it doesn't seem to have the added options of silverstag, which is not really surprising, however is it possible to get these options in? since both mods have thesame basis? Or is that a lot of work?

Rexmundi said:
Or is that a lot of work?
An immense amount of work.  Floris is open source, but the issue is compatibility.  That and Floris uses a lot of OSP work which I have tried to limit instead opting for my own solutions and trying to make things work-together vs. being modular in design.  The reason the mod is called "Floris Workshop" instead of Silverstag is because that was the original name and the mod's original intent was to be merged in with Floris.  That was a project that was abandoned as work on Floris came to a stop.  When I make the next update that breaks save games the mod's folder name will shift over to the new name.

Back
Top Bottom