ghost lady quest

Users who are viewing this thread

MIHAI

Squire
Hello,

Do you know where the scribe is? I talked to the mistress the lord and the rival lord, the last guy is the cribe, but I don't know where he is, also his location does not apear on the quest test.

The castle is different every time.  He should be in the castle.  This has some bugs, I accidentally got the new wife to follow me around to different castles and attacking. 

M&B WB : 1.158
POP 3.611  :  nexus file + small patch from this here forum
Never done the quest (had a failure from previous playthrough)

Ok, don't know whether this is a quick question or support question, and Sea-fu pointed me here, so I'm gonna revive this one:

I am Rogue Queen, and have activated ze Ghost Lady Quest at Gunder's Lodge with Jarl Hraven ze Bold (one of my lords).
Now I've talked Lady Morwena and ze other Lord (Ari Forkbeard), but now there is no scribe to be found.
I've been to ze castle a few times now. No scribe...just ze steward, ze ghost lady and lady morwena.

Does Hraven ze bold have to be in ze castle for ze scribe to appear?

I shall stay true to ze Fools errand,and continue to ze.
But , what about topic. Im inching to find out about this quest.

As khornebread said the scribe should be in the same castle as the ghost lady. That's where I've always found him.

Well, in this case I can only file a bug report, that he DOESN'T spawn in Gunder's Lodge.
If you don't believe me, feel free to take a look at that castle. The room's so small you can't miss anybody.

Thanks for your replies though, seems like I need to postpone this quest until my 4th playthrough -.-

zykox said:
Well, in this case I can only file a bug report, that he DOESN'T spawn in Gunder's Lodge.
If you don't believe me, feel free to take a look at that castle. The room's so small you can't miss anybody.

Thanks for your replies though, seems like I need to postpone this quest until my 4th playthrough -.-
Oookay. Well, now I don't know if it's a bug or not, I got the quest again, this time with a different lord.

Lord Leth, Highcliffe Castle....scribe not there. He really isn't. I've checked and checked, there's only 1 room, and he's not invisible.

What can I do now?

M0rdred said:
c) Remove the PoP mod folder, re-download and reinstall the mod.
Ok, done, castle scribe now spawns! Finally! Interesting quest though...is the criminal randomized?

Also, not entirely sure if it's because of the re-install, that the scribe appeared. Does he appear time-based/on a certain daytime only?
_____
In any case, re-installing the mod did it, thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom