. Rounding up captives at the siege of Rhodes, 1522
. The king of Hungary, Lajos II, in council before the Battle of Mohacs, 1526
. Sultan Suleiman during the Battle of Mohacs, 1526
. Single Combat at the battle of Mohacs, 1526
. The Deli Sinan fighting against the Hungarian Eugene, 1526
. Kalender Çelebi's Rebellion, Karaçayir, 1527
. Execution of Prisoners, Belgrade
. Janissary Recruitment in the Balkans
. The Akinci leader Turhan Bey brings an opponent of high rank down with a lasso
. Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent receives Barbarossa, 1533
. Akinci or Deli with lance and sword, fur hat and animal skin, 1540
. Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent during the Siege of Estolnibelgrad in Hungary, 1543
. Süleyman hunting with Selim, Aleppo, 1553
. Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent during the campaign on Nachivan in the South Caucasus, 1554
. Suleiman the Magnificent receives a Persian Ambassador
. Suleiman the Magnificent giving audience
attachment.php

MIRROR SITE
Illustrations of Ottoman soldiers from the Suleymanname

Druzhina
Ottoman Illustrations of Costume & Soldiers

When i play multiplayer warband i usually see siege weapons that can be used with a special mod... I dont know if its possible but if you can add those siege weapons to the game, your game will have something other mods dont have, since ottomans are known for their siege weapons it will be a great thing for it, but it might not be a possible thing...

Kral Furkan said:
When i play multiplayer warband i usually see siege weapons that can be used with a special mod... I dont know if its possible but if you can add those siege weapons to the game, your game will have something other mods dont have, since ottomans are known for their siege weapons it will be a great thing for it, but it might not be a possible thing...

Look at the freaking date... you are talking to the dead.

Kral Furkan said:

You should post this in the [Suggestion Box] thread.

Druzhina
Illustrations of Costume & Soldiers

Back
Top Bottom