Recruiting by current culture, not by original?

Users who are viewing this thread

bowlie

Veteran
I just started a new mod, and im wondering how I can get all the lords of a faction to recruit the same troops. At the moment if a Swadian lord moves to the Nords, he brings Swadian troops with him. How can I stop this? The end goal of this is to have my own faction recruit its own troops, and my lords to do so too.

I searched here, and there was a thread that allowed you to do this, but it was only working in 1.13, not 1.154, and its long dead. It was mentioned I could do what I wanted with diplomacy mod. How would I go about combining diplomacy in my mod?

bowlie said:
I just started a new mod, and im wondering how I can get all the lords of a faction to recruit the same troops. At the moment if a Swadian lord moves to the Nords, he brings Swadian troops with him. How can I stop this? The end goal of this is to have my own faction recruit its own troops, and my lords to do so too.

I searched here, and there was a thread that allowed you to do this, but it was only working in 1.13, not 1.154, and its long dead. It was mentioned I could do what I wanted with diplomacy mod. How would I go about combining diplomacy in my mod?

If you're just starting, get the source code for diplomacy http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116434.0.html. If you already started, I don't know.

Already started, plus I dont want alot of the features of diplomacy. I will look for the code, thanks.

I want to be able to do this in anno domini, but I can only modify text files
and I have no idea what I'm getting myself into

Back
Top Bottom